Stay at Home Moms
Options

What are you gifting to your husband this year?

He has asked for a new coat, so I am off to Banana Republic in a bit.  I need more ideas (perhaps more fun than a coat!).  What is on your DH's list this year?

Re: What are you gifting to your husband this year?

• Options
    Nothing! Lol he shot a huge deer & is mounting it. That's like $300+ so that's his Xmas gift.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH never has a list. This year I think I'm getting him a new pair of jeans. They are the cheapy carpenter style from WalMart. He has one pair from high school that he still wears during field work! I hate them but he claims they are the most comfortable to wear when climbing up bins and tractors, etc. Also a car wash card, new basketball shoes, and a level since he misplaced his. Probably more little things to put in his stocking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH never has a list so I normally get him some of the same things every year. Cologne, fitted hats, slippers, and work clothes. Anytime he wants something special or different he goes out and buys it for himself. So frustrating :-/
  • Options
    DH doesn't have a list but I bought him a desk calendar and a model set.  I also bought some candy, hot sauce and wasabi peas for his stocking.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    A hydraulic jack (he works on both our vehicles and helps neighbors but always has to borrow one)
    Set of mechanic's tools
    Tickets to Cirque du Soleil's "Kurious" two days after Christmas that I've already purchased and told him about - he was so surprised! :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    Safety glasses and a hard hat with face screen for cutting wood w/ chainsaw.  We have a lot of yard work to do in the spring and I know he won't go buy one himself.  A fun gift too but I havent thought of what yet...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Most of dh's clothes are from junior high or high school, so he's finally come to the realization that he might need some new things. But of course, most of the items he's requested are t-shirts. He wants to build a new computer next year so I may also get him a few parts for that.

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Options
    DH never has a list. I got him flannel pjs, new wallet, few new shirts.
    Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have no idea what to get Mr. Scrooge this year!!!  He suggested long underwear for his Christmas list so that's what he'll likely get..  I would get him some undershirts for work, unfortunately they haven't given out the color that they're allowed to wear this year.  It's a pain in the kiester to figure something out for him since he wants nothing to do with anything gift-wise for the holiday season. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Timbuk2 laptop bag, cologne, bourbon.
  • Options
    A new wedding band. He lost weight and his slipped off his finger. Luckily he found it in his glove. He then asked me to keep it safe right before we moved. Yeah, it's gone, I have no idea where he put it. So I'm buying him a new one. Maybe a new Swiss Army knife, some slippers, and stocking stuffers.
  • Options
    I can't help but laugh that you call your husband, Mr. Scrooge @MesmrEwe!
  • Options
    A couple of new golf shirts, something from Home Depot or Lowes, he always has a project going on in our house. He needs new sunglasses so I will probably get him some, but let him pick them out.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    bhuffman said:
    I can't help but laugh that you call your husband, Mr. Scrooge @MesmrEwe!
    Oh you should hear him when I'm on the phone with my Ma talking anything related to Christmas!!!  I half-way expect him to start snarling "BAH HUMBUG!" from across the room! 
  • Options
    We do the four gift rule so he's getting a few nice sweaters, a financial book, the DVD box set to his favorite show, and probably a cigar cutter.
  • Options
    DH never wants anything always says he doesn't need anything so its always an adventure. I always feel so bad not thinking if good gifts. His bday was last month and I got him a new travel mug because he happened to complain about his old one. Funfun! Haha.

• Options
    The only things on his list is the same as every year, either nothing, or iTunes Store gift cards. The irony is that he works for Apple, and pretty much in that department too. 
    I got him some new clothes, and underwear because he needs them. I'm still undecided on the gift card, for his own work :)

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options
    My H says he doesn't need anything, and doesn't do a list. I think couple gift cards, pj's , and stocking stuffers. We are expecting he wants to save the money so he can take off couple days extra with me!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Nothing too exciting. We're still working on a huge home remodel so that's sort-of our gift. But, we still need things to open with the kids so we will probably get things that we need and wrap them. I am probably getting him lined jeans from Eddie Bauer (get these each year--he loves them), maybe flannel PJ pants, probably a shirt/sweater, and...not sure...something else maybe slightly more "fun." I'm getting myself snow boots "from" him (will wrap them) and some good mittens; not sure what else. Maybe some kitchen stuff (i.e. a juice pitcher! wooo-hooo! maybe a citrus juicer machine).
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Nothing exciting, but I think I will get him a new lawn mower since our current one is on it's  last leg and I don't think he wants to spend the money on a new one. If I have money left over I might get him some man stuff from Costco.
  • Options
    Probably giving him a new pair of slacks and some stuff for running

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    My DH is pretty hard to shop for. I got him a headstall for his new horse. Maybe a new drill from the kids. Then I do stocking stuff. 
  • Options
    Sleep. Seriously. We are giving each other long naps & uninterrupted showers.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Another impossible man to shop for...luckily we opts out of gifts this year and are planning a trip instead :) only have to fill a stocking...and he does love candy, so that should be easy!
  • Options
    A grapefruit blowjob for sure!
  • Options
    He wants a hoodie from The Offspring's latest tour, so that's what I got him.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DH is hard to buy for, he's one of those who buys himself whatever he wants when he wants it. His birthday is also December 31 so I have a doubly hard time this time of year. For Christmas I got him tickets for the two of us to see The Book of Mormon. I think I'm also going to get him this thing called Tile that keeps track of stuff you lose all the time like keys, wallet, etc. I'll probably get him some stocking fillers like stuff from Kiehl's. Now to come up with birthday gifts...
  • Options
    A grapefruit blowjob for sure!
    Where can I buy one of these? 
  • Options
    I got him an autographed book from the guy who plays Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation. I'm also making a Love Story Timeline. It sounds super cheesy, but it's super cute and he's into sentimental things so I think he will love it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"