Cloth Diapering

Re: 11/24 Swap

• Options
    I have two Best Bottoms inserts... A medium hemp/organic cotton and a large stay dry.
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• Options
    edited November 2014
    *I still have one lonely organic newborn workhorse..
    *And six small gDiapers with an extra four inserts.
    *And three kawaii little green baby bamboo (2 pink zebra stripe, one pistachio zebra stripe)

Looking for PayPal or BB Plum Pie, Nicki's pockets, or BG 4.0 (but I might be picky about the color/print on the pockets) .. snaps only :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rugbymama‌ I have a Nicki's pocket - Velcro tree friends that I'm thinking of selling since I just don't like it as much as other pockets.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

@rugbymama‌ I have a Nicki's pocket - Velcro tree friends that I'm thinking of selling since I just don't like it as much as other pockets.

Thanks @PipSqueak0313‌ but I have grown to greatly dislike aplix, so I think I'll pass :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Anyone have newborn covers they are looking to unload? I just picked up a fabulous used stash of GMD prefolds and fitteds, now I need diaper outerwear!
    Favorite fall activity: roasting pumpkin seeds!

• Options
    I'm pretty new so I hope this is okay. If not, then please just ignore this post :)

I have some RAR pockets and a Bel Canto fitted (55% hemp and 45% organic cotton fleece)
    Also, I have a Boba 4G baby carrier in Dusk - only used 3 months

Looking for PayPal, large Sbish OBF and I'm open to other diapers..
  • Options
    sarenu1sarenu1 member
    edited November 2014
    I have:

6 Pure and Naturals (2 light blue, 2 dark blue, 2 white).  Excellent used condition, old style

3 Twinkie Tush Little Tush Fitteds (Melt, Black Rainbow (not sure on that one), and Dragon Tamer)  Excellent condition, some staining on the inside of Dragon Tamer.  All are serged.

2 Bummis Super Brite XS covers, good condition

Large Bummis Liners (used 10-12)

Looking for Paypal, Sbish, Wool Covers, Baby legs, or a good Fleece jacket for a boy in size 12 months.

Edit: for clarification on TT.
  • Options
    I have a hedgehog best bottoms cover pink and purple medium aplix bottom bumpers a medium green and blue pipers closet side snapping fitted a swaddle bees velour side snapping fitted, either a med or small, but I think a med a softbums MF pod thing, OS I guess? a pink ones&twos a bamboo alva in red with black dots 2 disana muslin flats
    Is the hedgehog BB aplix or snap?
  • Options
    Anyone have newborn covers they are looking to unload? I just picked up a fabulous used stash of GMD prefolds and fitteds, now I need diaper outerwear!
    @tinalovescauliflower I have 1 Assunta tiny in pink, and 2 Mommy's Touch NB covers in safari. Both EUC. 
  • Options
    I still have:
    Kissaluvs contour hybrid OS
    2 Mommy's Touch NB covers in safari, snaps
    1 Assunta Tiny in pink
    Diva cup if anyone is interested
  • Options
    I have a hedgehog best bottoms cover pink and purple medium aplix bottom bumpers a medium green and blue pipers closet side snapping fitted a swaddle bees velour side snapping fitted, either a med or small, but I think a med a softbums MF pod thing, OS I guess? a pink ones&twos a bamboo alva in red with black dots 2 disana muslin flats
    Is the hedgehog BB aplix or snap?
    Oops, snaps

How much would you want for it? Condition? I doubt I have anything to trade... I think I'm using just about everything in my stash right now. And this would be like the 3rd or 4th time I've gotten something from you. You sure there isn't anything else you're getting rid of?
  • Options

@tinalovescauliflower I have 1 Assunta tiny in pink, and 2 Mommy's Touch NB covers in safari. Both EUC. 

I would love the 2 safari! Will you accept paypal?

• Options
    @sarenu1‌ I have questions about the TTLT...
    1. Would you trade for an sbish happy little cloud?
    2. If yes to #1, Are the TT elastics serged or turned?
    3. If turned, can I see pics?
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    rugbymama said:
    @sarenu1‌ I have questions about the TTLT... 1. Would you trade for an sbish happy little cloud? 2. If yes to #1, Are the TT elastics serged or turned? 3. If turned, can I see pics?
    They are all serged edges (forgot this in my original post).

I would consider the trade for Melt (it's an excellent diaper and in the same condition as the others, I just paid less for it) if the Sbish is a size 2 and what color is it?  My little guy is too big for a size 1.

• Options
    Ange09 said:

I'm pretty new so I hope this is okay. If not, then please just ignore this post :)

I have some RAR pockets and a Bel Canto fitted (55% hemp and 45% organic cotton fleece)
    Also, I have a Boba 4G baby carrier in Dusk - only used 3 months

Looking for PayPal, large Sbish OBF and I'm open to other diapers..

@Ange09 what are you asking for the Boba?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    sarenu1 said:

rugbymama said:

@sarenu1‌ I have questions about the TTLT...
    1. Would you trade for an sbish happy little cloud?
    2. If yes to #1, Are the TT elastics serged or turned?
    3. If turned, can I see pics?

I would consider the trade for Melt (it's an excellent diaper and in the same condition as the others, I just paid less for it) if the Sbish is a size 2 and what color is it?  My little guy is too big for a size 1.

-------------------------
    Ok, I worry about the serged edges on A's skin. Her thighs get chafed pretty easily. The HLC is a size 2. It's got light blue stitching. I'd put it in the GUC category. It has shadow staining on the insert and some first-layer holes in the cotton. Totally functional, just not in perfect shape. I bought it used a few months ago and just prefer my snapless multis.
    What does the Melt print look like?
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    zoegirlTX said:
    sarenu1  Can I ask why you want to go from TT to Sbish??  I have 3 Sbish and I don't LOVE them for ON.  I feel like the "feel" wet to DD & she wakes more in them??  Could be my imagination or just a fluke though.  I've currently got her in a P&N double stuff with a BB cover for ON.  Some nights she STTN and some night she doens't...  Was toying with trying the TT, but since it's a cotton too, it would also "feel" wet to DD.

Just curious about why the switch.
    I love TT, they are a bit expensive though and I was looking to add one more fitted to my collection.

C has actually out grown my LT TT, that's why I'm looking to sell them.  I have 3 TT fitted and 1 Fusion in the regular size.

TT do have a wet feeling in the morning.
  • Options
    rugbymama said:
    rugbymama said:
    @sarenu1‌ I have questions about the TTLT... 1. Would you trade for an sbish happy little cloud? 2. If yes to #1, Are the TT elastics serged or turned? 3. If turned, can I see pics?

------------------------- Ok, I worry about the serged edges on A's skin. Her thighs get chafed pretty easily. The HLC is a size 2. It's got light blue stitching. I'd put it in the GUC category. It has shadow staining on the insert and some first-layer holes in the cotton. Totally functional, just not in perfect shape. I bought it used a few months ago and just prefer my snapless multis. What does the Melt print look like? 

I'm pretty sure it's similar to this:   

Meltaway  with aqua cv - serged

If you are still interested I can post pictures tonight.  It has a teal inner.
  • Options
    zoegirlTX said:
    I've been using these the last 4-5 times I've used Sbish & it doens't seem to really help.  Could just be random DD waking in the MOTN, but she (maybe somewhat) coincidentally seems to sleep better on nights with a Kawaii - although she's woken the last 2 nights also!

Babies wake up. Even after they've been STTN. 
  • Options
    Well, and she's like 3 months.  So, yeah.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Zoe, are you feeding her when she wakes? Because at 3 months,I would imagine most of the waking is because she wants to eat. Are you nursing? Every kid is different but my 6 month old still wakes 2-3 times during the night to nurse. She soaks an sbish my morning but always falls back sleep motn after eating. ... unless you're just talking about waking between feedings...then just ignore me.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I thought we were talking about an older baby here. DS didn't start STTN until 13 months. A 3 month old waking at night needs to eat.
    We are still working on this whole SSTN thing.  C just likes to be cuddled. 
  • Options
    AshleyPTAshleyPT member
    edited November 2014

tinalovescauliflower

I have Blueberry mini coverall, Thirsties x-small cover, and Thirsties size one cover
  • Options
    ISO: Babylegs (not the newborn size)

IHA: Paypal

I also have an unopened box of Bumkins disposable liners that I don't need if anyone is interested.

Dx: Vasa Previa w/DS1
    **Tinymin born 8/14 @35w1d**
    "Annnnnnd you win the award for best SN evar." -LindsRockies

imageimage
  • Options
    @sarenu1‌ I don't love that TT print, so I'll probably pass. Thanks though :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    rugbymama said:
    @sarenu1‌ I don't love that TT print, so I'll probably pass. Thanks though :-)
    No problem.  I'll probably post them on the TT board to get them out of the house.
  • Options
    @AshleyPT‌ I'm interested! Could you send pictures?

• Options
    - 2 osocozy AIO smalls with snaps. Purple and turquoise. Great shape.
    - 3 little green bamboo by kawaii. Pink and blue zebra stripes with decent Velcro but laundry tabs don't stick. dark blue with laundry tabs and Velcro both need replaced. I'll sell these cheap!
    - 2 kawaii pockets. Koala and a multi colored circle print with snaps. Great shape.

I also have a Bebe au lait nursing cover in Kensington. Maybe used twice.

ISO: 4.0s in bright colors and fitted. I like PayPal too!
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• Options
    stoofewok said:

I have BG FTs in many different solid colors. I'm looking to trade for ON diapers (SBish, Twinkie Tush), Bamboo or hemp inserts, new style FB inserts, other AIO or Pockets.

Any interest in selling a few colors. I have itty bitti tuttos aio I could trade, but nothing else
  • Options
    Anyone have Flips? Anders is growing out of his smaller covers and I only have two. The best bottoms and similar covers are too bulky on him still.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    doeie04 said:
    Anyone have Flips? Anders is growing out of his smaller covers and I only have two. The best bottoms and similar covers are too bulky on him still.
    I have three in snaps (light blue, white, off white) and three in aplix (light green, yellow, white) that are in I would say GUC. I've used them off and on for two years. The aplix is pilly but still sticky and the elastics, while not brand new, are still good enough to get a good fit at 12 pounds. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How much do you want for a couple of them?
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    I have 9 Newborn G's (no inserts). Used maybe 4 times. Great condition.  No Stains No stink.

I also have one NB pink Kissaluv and one NB Blueberry Brown with pink polka dots. Both great condition.

ISO to trade, either bum genius, Imagine, Alva CDs. Or Thirsties Inserts. 
  • Options
    I have a purple thirsties x small.  Loved it for the NB stage
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options

I have an X Small Thirsties Cover

And 5 snappis

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    I have...

aplix Flip in Blossom that was bought as part of a seconds sale. I have no clue what's wrong with it. It's been used maybe 3 times, I just don't love Flips.

Aplix newborn Imagine cover in raspberry. I'd say it's in VGUC- nothing wrong with it, but the laundry tabs aren't very sticky anymore (although, I don't know if they ever really were sticky...)

I also have a snap newborn Ecoposh fitted and a snap Tiny Tish NB Mini Elite pocket in Cupid. Both EUC.

Looking for PP mostly... or RaR covers or a good wetbag to use for daycare.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"