TTC After a Loss
Options

*** Monday Crazy Train ***

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here! In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link.

Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

To learn more about charting, check out the charting course that FF offers:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: *** Monday Crazy Train ***

• Options

Hey All,

I read in the intro blog that there is a newbie thread that is supposed to start Monday, but I haven't seen it yet. I guess I qualify for being on the CT because I've got a ticket and a seat while I'm waiting for AF to show up. Let me know if this doesn't qualify.

Crazy level from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO:CD 46 / 5 days post MC

Can I just ______ already?!: get rid of pregnancy symptoms

Signs/Symptoms: Still super sore boobs and exhaustion. I've also got the worst lower back pain. Slept with a heating pad all night.

Explain your Crazy here:

I'm emotionally and physically drained and also really disappointed my once very timely and predictable cycles are now in orbit. I'm also lost as to when to start charting again and how that will look. Any insights are welcome.

Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Options

Hey All,

I read in the intro blog that there is a newbie thread that is supposed to start Monday, but I haven't seen it yet. I guess I qualify for being on the CT because I've got a ticket and a seat while I'm waiting for AF to show up. Let me know if this doesn't qualify.

Signs/Symptoms: Still super sore boobs and exhaustion. I've also got the worst lower back pain. Slept with a heating pad all night.

Explain your Crazy here:

I'm emotionally and physically drained and also really disappointed my once very timely and predictable cycles are now in orbit. I'm also lost as to when to start charting again and how that will look. Any insights are welcome.

Welcome to CT!

The newbie check-in is usually posted on Mondays *i think* - it really depends on the availability of the check-in leader so while you wait for that you are more than welcome to hang out here with me.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with PG symptoms, that's so incredibly rough. FX they go away soon so you wont have that horrible reminder.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still hanging out here...

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: 30/12-14

Can I just __know____ already?!: 

Signs/Symptoms: not really any. little crampy, but could be AF coming. 

Explain your Crazy here: BFN this morning, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I'm planning to test again in the morning, then stop Progesterone (my OB said to take it til 14dpo). But of course, my temp rose again this morning, giving me some hope. I'm feeling pretty discouraged, because this was the best timing we have ever had. And now I have to go face all of my family (and their questions) this week. 

• Options
    @towerclimberswife I would agree with the other ladies, and wait to start charting until your first AF after your m/c. It would be good to still mark when AF starts, but temping will add so much extra stress. My first cycle post loss was crazy. Big ((hugs)) to you, and I'm so sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    @mrspipp
    @heartbot
    @PinkCamino

Thanks for the input! I think I will wait to start charting until AF shows up. Less to deal with anyway. Appreciate it!

& sorry for the BFN mrspipp.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

NTNP Since January 2014
  • Options
    mrspipp said:
    Still hanging out here...

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO: 30/12-14

Can I just __know____ already?!: 

Signs/Symptoms: not really any. little crampy, but could be AF coming. 

Explain your Crazy here: BFN this morning, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. I'm planning to test again in the morning, then stop Progesterone (my OB said to take it til 14dpo). But of course, my temp rose again this morning, giving me some hope. I'm feeling pretty discouraged, because this was the best timing we have ever had. And now I have to go face all of my family (and their questions) this week. 

Sorry about the BFN ((hugs))
  • Options
    @heartbot

Sorry for the BFN... & take a flask ;)
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

NTNP Since January 2014
  • Options
    heartbot said:
    mrspipp - :(

Crazy level from 1-10: 8...9...?

CD/DPO: 28/12

Can I just ____ already? be done

Signs/Symptoms: nothing but a BFFN

Explain your Crazy here: Normally I've got spotting by now, but today, nothing. No spotting, no cramps. No pregnancy signs, either, and a BFN so obnoxiously line-free I want to set all my pee sticks on fire. I wonder if maybe my O date is off a day or 2, since I couldn't temp CD 16-19. That would explain the lack of spotting. I don't think I'm pregnant, though. I mean, I was pretty sure I burned up any possibility of pregnancy with 4 days of running a high fever anyhow, but now I'm pretty sure. I just want AF to roll in so we can move on to December. Thanksgiving is going to fucking suck. I want to turn the "so when are you going to have a baby?" question into a drinking game, because I know it's going to be asked a lot, but my grandma doesn't allow alcohol in her house so there won't even be booze for respite.

I'm so sorry you're so stressed. FX you'll get an answer one way or another soon. ((hugs))
  • Options
    @heartbot So sorry for your BFN  :( I can definitely sympathize with just wanting to move on to December. Hopefully you get an answer one way or the other soon. ((hugs))

• Options

Hi ladies, I really feel like I qualify to be on the crazy train!

I am very sorry to hear about the BFNs.

Crazy level from 1-10: 9

CD/DPO: 11/should be -1, but who knows any more...

Can I just ______ already?!: stop having my period!!

Signs/Symptoms: still cramping and bleeding moderately

Explain your Crazy here: I have always had a period that lasts for about 5 days.  This was how my 1st cycle post MC was as well.  Here I am in cycle 2 post MC and am on DAY 11 of my damn period.  On day 8, it looked like things started slowing down, then bad cramping and started bleeding like day 1 again!  My temps act like I should be ovulating soon, but I assume you don't ovulate if you are still bleeding.  I tried calling my OBGYN, but haven't heard back yet.  Anyone else have screwed up cycles after a MC??

Me:30 - DH:30 - Married 26.Apr.2008
    Start TTC 14.May.2014
    BFP:23.Jun.14 - ED:14.Mar.14 - MMC found 29.Jul.14 - NMC:8.Aug.14
    CD1 AL:15.Oct.14

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4f355e

• Options
    MGiven said:

Hi ladies, I really feel like I qualify to be on the crazy train!

I am very sorry to hear about the BFNs.

Crazy level from 1-10: 9

CD/DPO: 11/should be -1, but who knows any more...

Can I just ______ already?!: stop having my period!!

Signs/Symptoms: still cramping and bleeding moderately

Explain your Crazy here: I have always had a period that lasts for about 5 days.  This was how my 1st cycle post MC was as well.  Here I am in cycle 2 post MC and am on DAY 11 of my damn period.  On day 8, it looked like things started slowing down, then bad cramping and started bleeding like day 1 again!  My temps act like I should be ovulating soon, but I assume you don't ovulate if you are still bleeding.  I tried calling my OBGYN, but haven't heard back yet.  Anyone else have screwed up cycles after a MC??

I don't have any experience with this. I would call back if I were in your shoes. FX! ((hugs))
  • Options

Hey All,

Explain your Crazy here:

I post the thread every Tuesday, btw! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"