Multiples
Options

Apps

Hi ladies,
Did/do any of you use apps for tracking feedings, diaper changes, sleeping, etc for your multiples when they were born?

If you didn't use an app, did you use a handwritten chart? Did you just wing it?

We are hoping to have some help when the babies are born and it would be nice if we had a central place to put all of the information.

Thanks for any help!
MMC October 2010
BFP #2 June 3, 2014
Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
Team PURPLE!!
We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Apps

• Options
    I use the app Firstyear & love it. I can track 2 babies in one app - they each have their own page. I just track diapers & feeding (how long & what side). I've been using it for 3 weeks now with 3.5 week old twins. I just have DH tell me when he does diaper changes and record it in the app. We haven't checked to see if it syncs or works across multiple devices - too busy/sleep deprived.
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Options
    twinmom1121twinmom1121 member
    edited November 2014
    I had an app, but honestly I would forget to track feedings more often than I would remember so after a few weeks I didn't really use one anymore. I would just always start a baby on the same side (like always start on the left at every feeding) so I would remember. And I would just try to make sure they were eating for long enough the first few weeks. And we only tracked babies' diaper changes in the hospital. I think there are a ton of apps though that are free that work! I'm not sure exactly which one I had now. (That was a yr ago!)
    Sorry, that wasn't too helpful :/

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby Connect tracks all of those and more and can be synced across multiple devices
  • Options
    I used sprout to track feedings before I went back to work. I still use it to record height, weight, and vaccines at the dr as well as milestones. I'm hoping someday those will go in a baby book but no time for now! You do have to get the paid version to enter more than one baby though.
  • Options
    Thank you so much, ladies. I'm going to load a few of these and see which one I find to be the most useable. I appreciate the input!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We just used a pen and paper chart of time/amount/wet or and dirty for each baby, worked well for us
  • Options
    I also used Sprout. Mainly for feeding and pumping, but diaper changes at the beginning and occasionally milestones.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have used Baby Connect since 2 wks and still use it daily at 16 mos (I'm a little anal...)
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have used Baby Connect since 2 wks and still use it daily at 16 mos (I'm a little anal...)
    Me too, and so is DH, so this is a must!  Thank you!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"