Parenting
Options

Sunday Spam

13»

Re: Sunday Spam

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Oh good God...my toddler has been such a pill lately. I'm wondering if its a mix of teething or a developmental spurt in the works or something. Bc holy fuck...the whining and attitude and meltdowns for the last week are a tough pill to swallow. Especially at 8mo pregnant. JTTW.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pobrecita said:

I don't store mine on the counter either. I make MH get it out.

+1

image image
  • Options
    We just sent Reese to bed after the Sofia movie. She LOVED it. And promptly started crying when it was over--she wanted to watch it again.

No DVR here either. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    Yeah, I actually think baking is easier in a way. Follow the recipe to a T and you are usually fine. Start with easy stuff like drop cookies. It gets complicated when you try different pastries and stuff
    image image
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I tend to be anal if following a recipe, but do a decent job if I just wing if (with cooking).
    My main rule is I never serve something to guests that I haven't made at least once before. So for DS's first birthday I did practice baking for two weeks to try out all the recipes I planned on using at the party.
    By the time it rolled around no one on the family could handle anymore baking.
    /anecdote
  • Options

Ha @JNerd I consistently serve company stuff I've never made before...mostly so that if it's terrible then I don't have to eat it all.  

You are braver than I, that is for certain.
    I have my 'tester' friends that I use for second opinions. Hubby is just so happy to see my cook that he tells me everything I make is gold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"