May 2014 Moms

We have made it to our goal (BFing, Pic warning)

gypsymysticgypsymystic member
edited November 2014 in May 2014 Moms
We have officially made it to our goal, 6 months of BFing. It was a difficult journey, I thought it was over so many times, but somehow we made it! In celebration, I took my first and only breastfeeding pic. I share it now with all of you (no it will never reach social media sites for personal reasons). Think what you will, but I feel it is the most beautiful picture I have ever posted on the web. <3

Nikolas Knight 
Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter

Re: We have made it to our goal (BFing, Pic warning)

• Congratulations!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay!! Good on you! Congrats mama ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!
  • Woohoo! Good for you!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beautiful. Congrats, Mama! I made it to my six month goal too :)

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image

• Congrats, mama!

This is a public forum (accessible to anyone on the internet), so keep in mind that your pic is less private here than in many other social media settings.
    I am aware, I think there should be more BF pics on the net but for personal reasons (coworkers and the like) I would not share amongst social media. Also, I edited out my nipple hoping that will count for something. ;)
    Nikolas Knight 

Nolan Lawrence 

• Beautiful picture. Congratulations!

• Congrats!!!
  • Congrats! Beautiful picture, I agree there should be more B feeding pics out there
  • Congrats!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!
  • We will be 6 months on Tuesday! Was not sure that I'd make it this far going back to work. Gonna see how long we can go. Let's here it for us BFing mommies!! :D
  • Congrats, mama!

This is a public forum (accessible to anyone on the internet), so keep in mind that your pic is less private here than in many other social media settings.
    I am aware, I think there should be more BF pics on the net but for personal reasons (coworkers and the like) I would not share amongst social media. Also, I edited out my nipple hoping that will count for something. ;)
    Please don't interpret my comment as saying that I have a problem with BFing pics.  I'm all for BFing pics!  I was responding to your sentiment about wanting privacy.
    No, I totally understand. It is the way I worded it, I could care less about people seeing me BFing my child, in public or on the net but for some reason it would creep me out if my H's friends or my co-workers saw that, and then of course there is always the possibility of being judged for posting it by friends and acquaintances. I know many of the ladies here on TB are like minded mommies. ;)
    Nikolas Knight 

Nolan Lawrence 

• Go mommy!

It's a BOY

• Congratulations! Beautiful photo.

My mom posted breastfeeding pics of me on Facebook. Thanks mom for flashing my nipple to all my friends!
  • I am excited we made it to! Congratulations! I never thought I would make it this long but I feel like it wasn't near as hard or awkward as I thought it would be. I have no reason to quit right now so we will see how much longer I last. :)
  • Me too! It's a wonderful thing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"