TTC After a Loss
Options

Saturday- What are you doing?

What are you up to this weekend?

I am having too much fun lurking on TB and listening to the UF game. This has led to starting to drink a strong rum and coke. This is bad because a) I need to make lunch and b) I guess I won't be taking anymore cold medicine today.

Me: 31 DH: 36
Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

Re: Saturday- What are you doing?

• Options
    recovering from last night
    ^:)^

Baking some cookies for a school party later this week. :D
  • Options
    I'm laying in bed about to take a nap then off the to No Fucksgivin party!

I'm too old to party like this 2 nights in a row (:|

And now I want cookies!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wickedsugar‌ ,do you sing at karaoke or just go to watch?
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options

@Cfearsy Yeah there is a lot to catch up on in the threads. Hope you have a great dinner.

@PinkCamino Yum cookies. What kind?

@Nikolie93 I hope you have fun at the party!

My Chart

• Options
    Cleaning my house! Baking cookies later :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Nikolie93Nikolie93 member
    edited November 2014
    @wickedsugar I'm with you on the hell no to the singing. I've done it a couple of times and it surely wasn't pretty lol. Some people in my group go to sing and they are damn good. I happen to be more of a fan of drunkoake ... As long as it's not me up on stage :D

Have fun and definitely take your friend up on the booze!

Edit: autocorrect fail

• Options
    @bluedaisy0627 sounds like you've had a productive day!

@furrypaws‌ I was supposed to clean up my dining area to prep for Thursday as well but we ended up going to a car show instead. I also remembered my mom is coming Tues so maybe she will do it if I procrastinate long enough :D

• Options
    I'm at work (what else is new?) feeding our down syndrome resident and trying to convince her that no, stripping is not something the rest of the house wants to see.
    After supper we're turning the Santa Claus parade on the TV and going to have a viewing party lol. My life is so awesome XD
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @Nikolie93 a No Fucksgivin Party sounds glorious! I might have to steal your concept there :) 
    Really nothing going on here. Scouring Netflix for things we haven't watched yet and playing with the birds. 
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • Options
    Nikolie93 said:

I'm laying in bed about to take a nap then off the to No Fucksgivin party!

I'm too old to party like this 2 nights in a row (:|

And now I want cookies!

The name of your party tonight wins everything. I want to go!!
  • Options
    Cleaning my couch with the rug doctor :P

I love my fur baby but man... Our couch is gross. Family coming for Thanksgiving is a good excuse to clean. And as long as I stay busy I forget to be sad.
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    kcrkcs said:

We are having awards banquet tonight for our horse show series. It is my first year managing part of it, so I am off to help get everything organized. Also trying to gauge how much wine is the right amount to make my fear of speaking publicly go away without getting too drunk to talk sensibly.

@‌kcrkcs exactly 2 glasses
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options

@mflowers929 I hope you were able to convince her not to strip. Hope the parade viewing party goes well.

@kcrkcs Good luck speaking at the awards banquet. You will be great.

@furrypaws Sitting in pj's with fur babies sounds awesome.

@bluedaisy0627 Sounds like my DH. Typically sleeps in until after I get a whole lot done.

@Holdingouthope Hair of the dog remedy? Get out there if you want or stay in the room- either way I hope you enjoy your time.

@Bookishmama (Hugs) Yeah fur babies make cleaning chores triple.

@Amybunny30 A school psychologist I used to work with told me about a pressure point in the webbing between your thumb and first finger. Press it until it hurts and release for 5 seconds. Try again if needed. Works wonders. Migraines are the worst.

My Chart

• Options
    We got some Christmas shopping done today. The malls are already a mad house. Now we are being lazy and watching football trying to figure out whether to go out downtown later or drink by our firepit.
    Me: 26 DH:28
    TTC - Sept 2014
    # 1 BFP - October 5, 2014 EDD June 5, 2015 CP - October 14, 2014

TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animal Interactions in the Snow
  • Options
    Sleeping all day!
    I'm about to head out for some Christmas shopping too.  Beyond that, avoid alcohol tonight and go to sleep early.  I'm exhausted!
    We met in middle school. We got married 15 years later in a February blizzard of 2010. 
    TTC since February 2010
    Diagnosed with Lyme Disease June 2010 Diagnosed with PCOS March 2011 Diagnosed with Celiac Disease January 2013
    BFP #1: August 25th 2013 EDD May 4th 2014 SCH MC October 3rd 2013
    BFP #2: February 14th 2014 EDD October 25th 2014 CP February 17th 2014

Naked push-up foreplay pioneer
  • Options
    @forevermyfenix‌ this party is typically the weekend before Thanksgiving and it really helps I just not give a damn for a night leading up to Thanksgiving craziness and stress. I highly recommend it :D

@eliida‌ you in Florida? ;)

@kcrkcs‌ I hope your speech goes well! I would end up drinking too much for sure lol

@VesperLynch‌ too much wine and gifts sound like an awesome night to me!

@BookishMomma‌ I really should be cleaning instead of going out but there's always tomorrow, or Mon, or Tues, or Wed... Or Thursday morning :| I hope your cleaning takes your mind off things *hug*

@Amybunny30 I hope your migraine goes away. I've never experienced them but normal headaches suck enough.

@HoldingOutHope‌ ugh, I'm sorry you're still recovering from last night. How come the good times take longer to recover from? :-q

@catvaughn5002‌ drinking by a firepit (with smores!) sounds awesome. Have fun regardless of what you end up doing!

@Menrandes‌ have a good sleep, that actually sounds good right now. I just woke up from a nap and feel pretty lethargic. Bah.

@mflowers929 there's a Santa clause parade already??

• Options
    Catching up on all my shows while my husband is at work.
    ...not wanting to clean.
  • Options
    @flyoffeve‌ not entirely. But I did pull down her bra so there's nothing to see lol.

@Nikolie93‌ yeah. Toronto's was actually last weekend. But for some reason they decided not to televise it this year :-( I left my city a message on their FB page telling them that they disappointed a bunch of seniors
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 that's horrible they didn't televise it :(

@PetraStonegirl‌ that sounds like a lot of smelly work that will definitely need lots of booze!

• Options
    Just woke up from a nap and I'm watching the Oregon game. DH wants to date night and I'm so down for that, it's been too long!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    I spent the day with my aunt, learning how to hand quilt. My fingers are pretty sore, and I didn't get much done, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Currently doing laundry so I can start packing for our Thanksgiving trip. 

I was going to cook dinner, but our kitchen is soooooo dirty, and DH is supposed to clean it. Technically, it's his job to do dishes whenever I cook, but that hasn't happened in days... He did the same thing last week until I broke down and cleaned it. I'm taking a different approach this time. He hates fast food, so my new motto is if it's too dirty to cook, fast food it is. Is that mean?
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    @whitneyandconcep‌ it's not mean, it's brilliant!

• Options
    I am at home finishing some last minute painting and repairs while MH is out of town and not in the way.   All the baking sounds amazing!
  • Options
    @Nikolie93 - apparently they are televising it, just not until 9, when most of my residents are already in bed *facepalm* I swear a few of them were literally in tears.

Also, I'm home now, and going to go do butt exercises >.> MH told me I need to "tighten". I told him he wasn't allowed to laugh at me
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Watching hunger games
    3 MMC #1 Ivf Fet pregnancy BFP 2/10/18

• Options

@catvaughn5002 and @Menrandes Wow Christmas shopping already. I am waiting until Cyber Monday. Although DH and I are going to the outlet mall on [maybe] Tuesday for stuff for us. :D

@4n6s I hear you on the not wanting to clean. It sucks. What shows did you catch up on?

@O2girl That is great. So glad you both are enjoying that fireplace. 8->

@mflowers929 Hehe. And, boo to the city for disappointing your residents!

My Chart

• Options

@PetraStonegirl O M G That is dirty work, but so interesting (in a way that several words could not be used to adequately describe what I mean).

@whitneyandconcep That is not mean at all. He needs to get the message.

@lenae87 Woohoo Do you mean new Hunger Games film- Mockingjay Part 1 or original H.G.? Can't wait to see the new one. I am curious where this cliffhanger is that they leave it on for splitting the last book.

My Chart

• Options
    DH is gone hunting, so today I went shopping and had lunch with my sister. Tonight I've got the Hallmark channel on and am watching cheesy Christmas movies while drinking a glass of wine.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Options

Mh and i ran some errands and went to Bertucci's for an early dinner. Now we're lounging on the couch waiting for a few friends to come over. We're having a fire in the pit and i got a giant bottle of wine to wash away the pain of cd1.

I feel ya. CD5 here with no end in sight. Bring on all the wine!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    I'm sitting on the couch eating take-out Thai and still recovering from last night.  DH and I may have been a little over enthusiastic in celebrating the burning of the bench last night.  Much wine was had :)
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    flyoffeve said:

@catvaughn5002 and @Menrandes Wow Christmas shopping already. I am waiting until Cyber Monday. Although DH and I are going to the outlet mall on [maybe] Tuesday for stuff for us. :D

@4n6s I hear you on the not wanting to clean. It sucks. What shows did you catch up on?

@O2girl That is great. So glad you both are enjoying that fireplace. 8->

@mflowers929 Hehe. And, boo to the city for disappointing your residents!

Thanks. We have enjoyed the fireplace so much. I think we may have used it every night since it has been functional. Sadly tonight I may be enjoying the Moscow mules on my own as MrO2 decided to also work on getting the chimney finished too
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    @O2girl - the flip side of having a handy husband?
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options

@O2girl - the flip side of having a handy husband?

Yes.....yes I married a contractor, I confess, for the perks :-bd
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    This is delicious, ladies!

• Options
    @PetraStonegirl‌ that's amazing. Seriously :))
    I'll be at a new place providing support. 

• Options
    =)) =)) =)) =))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"