Stay at Home Moms
Options

Re-Intro! Back to SAHM after a few years

Hello All!

I was on this board when I was pregnant with #1 until I decided to re-enter the workforce, so for a year or so in 2011-2012.

I have been working pretty happily, in fact had another baby earlier this year and went back after maternity leave, and then recently in the past month or so I have yearned to be back at home with my 2 girls.  I am a CPA and love the company I work for, and DH even works there as well, so it was a tough decision, but I am happy that I have put in my notice and should be wrapping up work hopefully Dec 4th.  

I have 2 little girls, Emma (3.5) and Hannah (7 months) and can't wait to spend some more time with them and get back to doing a lot of cooking (I really enjoy cooking and missed not having time with a 50 plus hour a week job).  Emma will be in school T/Th all day in the same class she is in right now full time, and Im very grateful for that easy transition, as she loves it there.  I plan on joining the YMCA and utilizing their daycare to take some yoga classes.  

So any who, happy to be back, hope to get to participating.  I am sure there is no one here who remembers me from before, but I loved this community!

Re: Re-Intro! Back to SAHM after a few years

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"