Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Happening right now I think...First Pregnancy and miscarriage

So a week and a half ago during our eight week u/s they only found the gestational and yolk sac and a tiny fetal pole. We are supposed to go back on Tuesday for another u/s. However, I just started bleeding a little. I don't know if a miscarriage is starting or if I'm just over reacting to spotting since I've never had spotting before. It looks like it does at the beginning of my period.
Me: 33, DH: 32  
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Happening right now I think...First Pregnancy and miscarriage

• Options
    If it requires a pad, then it is not spotting. Do not use a tampon. Call your dr if you want. Definitely go to the ER if the pain is more than you can manage or if you are soaking more than a pad in an hour. If you experience cramps, you may even experience labor pains (if you are mc), take Tylenol or other pain reliever. A heating pad helps a lot, too. T&P. 

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Options
    @flyoffeve‌ said it best. Take care of yourself. T&p's to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Flyoffeve said everything I would have. I just wanted to pop in and say I'm sorry you're going through this *hug-
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I've had moderate bleeding and on and off cramps for 24 hours now. No big clots though. I guess I expected this to go faster.
    Me: 33, DH: 32  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

It can last for a few days. You will notice a grayish sac, my nurse described it as "this is crude but like chicken fat." If you want and your dr office will, take this and preserve it in a jar or something to take to them for testing. After you pass that you will probably feel a lot better. You will know it when you see it. It will go down to spotting and for most women the process is 4-14 days.

Also, time your on and off cramps. It is like labor (just what I read and experienced, I have never had a successful pregnancy).

Your dr will likely monitor your Hcg through blood tests to watch it go to less than 5 or 0.

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Options
    Sorry you're having to go through this. T&P for you!
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this.
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"