March 2014 Moms
Options

Who is taking pictures with Santa?

Or have you already?  I cannot wait.. I am trying to convince my older boys to go too and all dress in same colored shirts.  This is a topic my dh and I discuss whenever holidays roll around and I bring out all the pictures of the boys when they were young.  He cannot get over them all having on the same shirt/outfit.  I love it!

Re: Who is taking pictures with Santa?

• Options
    Already did it! We went last week to avoid the crowds.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going to. I still need to figure out her Christmas wardrobe though, haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haven't decided yet
  • Options
    My H'a family has a Christmas party & Santa comes & reads them The Polar Express, gives them all a bell & then presents. So yes, she will be having her picture taken with him.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    We probably are, and I'm sure she'll freak out and cry
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are!! We are going to try and do it the first weekend in December!
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    We are. We'll see how it goes. DS was 8 months for his first Christmas and freaked out with Santa. He refused to sit with him the past 2 years. Now at 3 he seems into, but I'm betting he'll chicken out once we are actually there. At least DD can't run away if she cries :)
  • Options
    We will! I do it with my daughter every year and can't wait to get Will in on them. 
  • Options

I plan too! I am trying to convince my husband that we need to be in the picture too but we will see if that ends up happening.

My husband and I were in the picture. I held LO. She was a little scared of Santa and I don't blame her.
  • Options
    Nope.
    We did a photo of DS1 with a plate of 'half eaten' cookies for his first Christmas 2 years ago, and if we could find the damned plate we plan to do the same (different pose) with LO.
    Thinking back to DD, she screamed every year with Santa. I was in every picture with her until at least age 5.

Really, who wants to sit on a creepy stranger's lap that has smelly breath??

(Santa only holds babies around here, any child over a year or two sits beside him. I've been to many malls and events that are the same way. It's kind of sad actually, but good at the same time. )
  • Options

We will! Trying to guess how Sage will handle Santa. She's pretty sociable and lets anyone hold her. However, Santa certainly doesn't look like anyone who's held her before lol

• Options
    kaking78 said:
    We will be! There's a long tradition in my family of pictures of a child screaming bloody murder on Santa's lap. I'd hate to be the first to break it.
    Yes, it is always a treasured photo to look back and see yourself, siblings, cousins crying/having a melt down.  The worst is typically ages 2-3.  It is a tradition that will not be broken by me!
  • Options
    ooo I hadn't even thought about it! I'm sure the pics would be adorable. IDK if I will or not. I'm still in that 'omg don't touch my baby!!!!' mindset around strangers. it sure would be cute though.

• Options
    Us! LO has a cousin that is 13 days older than him, so they'll be getting their pics with Santa together.
  • Options
    We'll be going one of these weekends with my best friend and her boys.  It will be just LO in the pic...unless she wants one of all of our kiddos together.  But we just did two sets of family pictures this fall (our family of three, and another with my side of the family) so there is no way I can convince MH to be in the pic with her.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    Sanibel21 said:

We are going to. I still need to figure out her Christmas wardrobe though, haha.

Haha, this.
  • Options
    We did the Santa at the church christmas bazaar and she just wanted to play with his beard

We are gonna do a good picture soon in a dressy outfit

• Options
    laurenann89laurenann89 member
    edited November 2014
    It doesn't look like Santa was either @laura8838‌ lol adorable though!

ETA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"