Cloth Diapering
Options

WTF Friday

It occurred to me as I was walking back from dropping DS at daycare, that we are long overdue for a WTF thread.

Why?

Because it was after 10:30am. Two hours after I would normally like to drop him off. And all morning he wouldn't let me leave his sight. And he wouldn't let me eat anything, because anything I tried to put in my mouth was "MINE!" So I couldn't leave the room to eat, either.

Then, he wouldn't let me put any clothes on him. He just paraded around in his Pirate Milovia complaining that his thumb hurt and he needed to put a plaster on it. Wasted about half a dozen BAND-AIDS.

Finally I get him dressed and out the door and of course he won't sit in his stroller. Daycare is a half-hour walk for him.

So I'm finally home, no breakfast, no second breakfast. But I did get a nice walk out of it. Going straight to elevenses.

WTF, DS? Mama needs to eat!

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    Hooray for second breakfast!
  • Options
    L has added some MON wakings to her peeing the bed ordeal. Last night she flipped out when I tried to put a trainer back on her and I ended up putting her to bed without one. She seriously said she would rather have wet pjs and sheets, then said "I don't want to talk about it" W. T. F.
    I'm sorry, MK, but that made me LLOL.  Kids are so funny sometimes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L has added some MON wakings to her peeing the bed ordeal. Last night she flipped out when I tried to put a trainer back on her and I ended up putting her to bed without one. She seriously said she would rather have wet pjs and sheets, then said "I don't want to talk about it" W. T. F.
    I'm sorry, MK, but that made me LLOL.  Kids are so funny sometimes.
    I am so not looking forward to this.  I don't like buying pull ups for night time, but I'd rather not have to deal with laundry in the morning. Or the middle of the night.
  • Options
    WTF????? all these labor signs and no baby! And please don't flame me or remind me that I'm only 38 weeks. I'm done with this shit and I can't wait to get my tubes tied. The baby making shop is closed!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Logan is driving me crazy with his normal 1 1/2 year old self. I feel horrible that I want him to go to Chad's parents for a night soon, but I might go crazy! It doesn't help that I think I'm getting a sinus infection which means my asthma is going to be hell. :(
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    I just found out that my old bus driver was arrested for kidnapping and murdering someone. Seriously, this is so messed up I don't even know how to feel. He was always so nice and he talked to me on the bus because I had the longest ride. He wasn't creepy at all. So ya. That happened.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I don't think I understand the wtf post. But here's my wtf.
    I just found the greatest coconut milk caramel sauce in the world. I read all the ingredients before buying t, and nothing was even questionable.
    I got home, ate it (with a spoon) then started reading the label to see if it requires refrigeration (I went with yes even though it isn't labeled.) the label says "contains nuts."
    Wtf? Is this just bc its coconut? (Which isn't a nut people.) Or is there something not on the ingredients list?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    I don't think I understand the wtf post. But here's my wtf. I just found the greatest coconut milk caramel sauce in the world. I read all the ingredients before buying t, and nothing was even questionable. I got home, ate it (with a spoon) then started reading the label to see if it requires refrigeration (I went with yes even though it isn't labeled.) the label says "contains nuts." Wtf? Is this just bc its coconut? (Which isn't a nut people.) Or is there something not on the ingredients list?

A call to the manufacturer sounds like it's needed.....just out of curiosity what are the ingredients?

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    Coconut milk, cane sugar, agave, sea salt, and cream of tartar.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"