March 2014 Moms
Options

When is baby's longest stretch of sleep?

LaurenAsh23LaurenAsh23 member
edited November 2014 in March 2014 Moms
Seems like most baby's sleep their longest stretch when they go down for the night, well not arabella! So I figured I'd see what others are working with!

When is baby's longest stretch of sleep? 101 votes

Beginning of the night, right after going to bed
35% 36 votes
after a motn feeding
9% 10 votes
long stretch-What is that?
13% 14 votes
My baby has no schedule, it's hit and miss
2% 3 votes
My baby is amazing and sttn...
36% 37 votes
Ss...because there's always one
0% 1 vote

Re: When is baby's longest stretch of sleep?

• Options
    She will go down at 6:30 and has been consistently waking at 12-1 and then back down till 6:30. So it seems like it is pretty evenly split. She sometimes makes some noise around 4-5. She sttn for about a week and then teething started up and that went out the window
  • Options
    Similar to @BTBergstrom‌ and @NorthernLghts‌ except bedtime.

LO goes to bed 8:30-9 usually.
    Most nights he may have a brief wake up cry (more of a whimper) at 1-2am, then back to sleep. then a true wake up at 5. Sometimes he's up for the day at that point but has a morning AND afternoon nap.

Alternately, he has a true wake up at 11-12 just as I've gotten to sleep. Then sleeps til wake up at 3-ish, then til 6-7 and up for the day.

I definitely prefer the first scenario. :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Every night is a grab bag of surprise

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I mean usually she sleeps until 4ish in the morning . I feed her and she goes right back to sleep . So I don't know if that counts as STTN ?

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    She sleeps 12 straight on the odd occasion. Typically though she has her longer stretch after going down and it's usually anywhere from 7-10 hrs, wakes up and eats and goes back to sleep until she's slept roughly 12 total.

• Options
    N goes to bed between 5:30 and 6:30 pm and wakes up usually around 6:30am. Sometimes he sleeps really late - the latest in recent memory was until 8:30am - but that's irregular. He might let out a cry or have a short giggle-fit in the middle of the night, but usually falls right back to sleep.
  • Options
    Since sleep training, Lo is STTN.  bed time around 8:00 (we don't get home until 6:30 or 7.  Up 6-7am.  Sleep training saved my sanity
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not first thing for certain, but not scheduled/ recognizable bc I'm so out of it I don't have a clue what time it is or how long it's been.  Levi was an angel baby when 4ms and younger, since then it's a grab bag...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"