Stay at Home Moms
Options

**ALL BUMPIES PLEASE READ: New Moderation Tracking System**

mandymackmandymack member
edited November 2014 in Stay at Home Moms

Hi all,

The Bump is rolling out new features, one of which is a new tracking system for warnings (you receive warnings for violations of The Bump's Terms of Use aka The Bump's Community Rules) which you can all read here: https://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/the-bump-community-extras/articles/community-rules.aspx

Here are the details of the new tracking system per Bump May, our new Bump Admin:

I know many of you have seen the new moderation tab underneath your profiles. This is the new warning feature the bump has implemented for the mods and admin. You can view this by checking your profile and clicking on the moderation tab underneath your avatar. Other members can not see your moderation. Only you, mods, and admin can see what is under your moderation. 

Warnings are given for TOU violations. You will receive warnings via PM (private message) in your inbox, with a title of "You've been warned". Under the moderation tab you will see the PM that was sent to you for a warning. There are 3 warnings. On the third warning you will get banned. Each warning lasts 6 months. After 6 months from one warning that warning will drop off. Warnings can be reversed, if it is determined that a warning was not necessary. In extreme situations Admin/Mods reserve the right to ban without the total of 3 warnings. This should keep things more consistent across all boards.

Note: As of now, this is not available when you are bumping from a mobile device; however it's in-the-works! Anytime warnings are issued from me, I ask the user to let me know they've received it and understand. If I don't hear from you, I make a post on this board to let you know you have a PM. You should always know where you stand on The Bump but if you don't, PM me anytime.

Please feel free to reply to this post with any questions! :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"