February 2013 Moms

It's a good day!

DH got up at 5 because he couldn't sleep which means that he intercepted a very early rising toddler and he went in late to work so I could sleep until 8:30. Then I got a chai latte from Starbucks while we were out buying some Christmas gifts. L ate her lunch and now both my babies are napping and I am not holding either of them! I got a bunch of shirts ironed for DH and stuffed diapers, now I'm binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix :) anyone else having a good day?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: It's a good day!

• So glad you're having a good day. Sleep is like magic. Total game changer. Your DH gets kudos today for letting you sleep in a little. :)

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• My day hasn't been too bad so far. We went to DH's grandparents' house for lunch like we do every Friday. His grandma is one of the nicest ladies you'll ever meet, but she always wants to send home tons of food with me... usually that's fine, but when I got home today I realized she put an ENTIRE apple pie in the bag! That's not really something I want sitting around the house when I'm trying not to gain any weight this holiday season.... 

Anyway, DH will be home in less than 2 hours and we're going to my parents' for cheesecake tonight since it's my dad's birthday (see, I really don't need that apple pie). Hopefully we will be able to actually spend some time together tonight, we've barely seen each other or talked for the past 3 days due to his work schedule and us getting into a fight Wednesday night because of my sleep deprivation. 
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • kleigh926 said:

My day hasn't been too bad so far. We went to DH's grandparents' house for lunch like we do every Friday. His grandma is one of the nicest ladies you'll ever meet, but she always wants to send home tons of food with me... usually that's fine, but when I got home today I realized she put an ENTIRE apple pie in the bag! That's not really something I want sitting around the house when I'm trying not to gain any weight this holiday season.... 

Anyway, DH will be home in less than 2 hours and we're going to my parents' for cheesecake tonight since it's my dad's birthday (see, I really don't need that apple pie). Hopefully we will be able to actually spend some time together tonight, we've barely seen each other or talked for the past 3 days due to his work schedule and us getting into a fight Wednesday night because of my sleep deprivation. 
    I'm so glad you are having a better day! I was feeling for you the other night, I hope you have a good weekend!!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I have to bump this one and share my awesome day. We had a great day just put as a family. DH made awesome soup for dinner and fell asleep really early. C decided she would rather go to bed than eat dinner, so she went to bed at like 6pm, and A crashed out in the swing. So it was just me and E! We watched how to train your dragon 2, she played a bit.

So it was a pretty boring night — but we had no tantrums. NONE. It. Was. Awesome!!!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"