September 2014 Moms
Options

Pumping Moms- What do you carry your pump in?

My insurance is only covering the pump and necessary accessories and I didn't really want to pay $100 up charge just for it to come in a tot bag. What do you guys carry your pump and accessories in?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Pumping Moms- What do you carry your pump in?

• Options

My old backpack from high school. I already had a shoulder bag for my diaper bag, and I carry his car seat on my other forearm. I didn't want another shoulder bag flopping around, and I didn't want to spend money.

That's a good idea. I already have a shoulder bag for my work laptop and papers so backpack would probably be better. Thanks!

• Options
    I keep my double electric at home. I have a manual pump that I keep in a bottle cooler (it's like a lunch box size fabric cooler) with one extra bottle, in case I need to pump while I'm out or traveling. I think you can google breast pump bags and find some that are not brand specific, they're usually cuter fabrics than the bags from the pump brands.

image Baby Girl born September 23, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any bag that you have or find that you like will work. I would recommend at least a couple of pockets and definitely zippered so nothing falls out. I wouldn't use just a tote type bag that doesn't have a way to close securely. I am always knocking my pump bag over and stuff falls out.
  • Options
    Since we didn't have to pay for the pump, DH bought me a Nurse Purse. It's a cute bag that has the compartment for the pump. It has enough space for my papers and other school things.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

• Options
    One word...Ebay. I get stuff dirt cheap all the time, and its name brand.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"