Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Jogger City Versa NOT at BRU or BBB?

I am surprised neither Babies R Us nor Buy Buy Baby has this stroller on their website. It was is one of three I am considering so I wanted to check it out. 
Has anybody seen it anywhere? 

Re: Baby Jogger City Versa NOT at BRU or BBB?

• It has unfortnuatly been discontinued in the USA.  BRU never carried it in stores and BBB recently sold off the floor models.  

I have this stroller and it is my favorite so far.  I love the reversible seat, huge basket access and the one hand fold WITH the seat attached.  I bought the GT wheels too.  
    They have them cheap on Amazon, PishPoshBaby and other sites.

I like this review from TheBabyGuy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I also love mine. I bought from amazon without trying first. I don't have the GT wheels but pushes great.

I assumed it would be discontinued when they didn't release a 2014 version with the new logo and changes like all the other strollers.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Loading the player...

• I love mine too. I also bought the GT wheels. I do not regret my purchase at all. I get quite a few compliments on it.

It looks like they have the 2013 black and silver colors for $199 + Free Shipping at Stroller Mama. That is a steal. Other places like Amazon and PishPoshBaby have it for $229. 

Maybe they'll have a 2015 model. The changes they had put in the 2014 ones was only a change with the harness and the logo. So it really wasn't worth paying full price when deals and stock were to be had on the 2013 model.
    They won't be releasing a 2015 model.  The latest model is the 2013.  When retailers sell out, that's it.  Production has already stopped.  Per their facebook page, they will honor warranties and have replacement parts available.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I got to see it at my local BBB! Definitely a contender. 
  • I decided to get this one. Any idea where I can find the GT wheels?
  • ItsGreen said:

I decided to get this one. Any idea where I can find the GT wheels?

I think only directly from Baby Jogger. You can buy online.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I decided to get this one. Any idea where I can find the GT wheels?
    I think only directly from Baby Jogger. You can buy online.
    Yep! They are like $63 shipped from Baby Jogger. Good choice... the Versa is so awesome. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"