July 2013 Moms
Options

FYE

Ah the days when the newbies will tell us what to do!

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12474293/whats-with-all-the-negativity

Many jimmies...
Much rustling!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FYE

• Options

I hate that thread.

Did I fail by posting it?
    :-S

I'm still reading through so my bad if I effed up. :o3

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Is our friend @PinkRoses53‌ actually @redrosepinkdaisy‌? Highly suspect. :-??

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Encchanted‌ : oh shit. I hadn't seen that yet. Mama Prim hates that shit too. X(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    At least crazies are readily identifiable, as are the less than desirable posters. Post it's. Post it's everywhere! [-(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Ugh. I hate it that the OP of this one can act like an AW tool with her subtle fat shaming. Then cry some mystery medical condition to make people feel bad for calling her out as a tool. :-m

Usually people who suffer issues like this don't trumpet about how skinny they are or see it as a point of pride like this girl did. Especially pregnant. Being so skeletal you think you can feel a fetus kicking through your skin is not at all good. Especially if you want to go the deuce over it online.

The threearrows chick is on the post it for 1) not understanding her anatomy 2) subtle fat shaming 3) emotional manipulation. :|

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

There's quite a few SS on J15. I skip over a lot of it, bc I just can't. .. makes me really appreciate J13. I know we've had our moments but geesh.

Yes, I giggle frequently but my eyes are sore from rolling.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    J15 is full of fun. Ladies sniffing their pee. Ladies desperately searching for fake bellies for their husbands.
  • Options

July15 is getting someone new everyday who posts about starting a Facebook group.   The pro FB people feel there will be less snark when we don't hide behind our screennames.   Then, the threads get out of hand and get shut down.   It's ridiculous.   Just find a pregnancy FB group then, don't come here at all.  

My experience with FB groups is well known. I maintain a resounding no. Also, snark is outlawed on most FB groups. So much so that it's fluffy bullshit even when snark would be an improvement.

I love FB friends from TB (after babies are born or I "know" them online for at least 9 months to a year) but FB groups just breed stupid.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

There was also a post were someone legit wanted to know if they had hurt their baby by eating hot cheetos.  

"My baby came out flaming!"
    AND FABULOUS! :D

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"