Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Has anyone used Vitex (Chaste Tree Berry) vitamin?

I've been doing some research on herbal supplements to try and was wondering if anyone else has experience with this vitamin?  It is supposed to help regulate menstrual cycles and ovulation, and increase progresterone, which in my case, a lack of progesterone caused my two miscarriages.  Any info or advice would help!  Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    No experience here, sorry!

Have you searched on this board for that key word? Maybe something will pop up!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KingLED. Do you have experience using this stuff? It sounds awful!
  • Options
    @KingLED. Do you have experience using this stuff? It sounds awful!
    Not personally, but on TTGP we talk about it pretty often and a lot of people have shared their experiences and how it's messed them up.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Thanks @KingLed.  There weren't any negative side effects listed on the webmd site, but I didn't know if I could fully trust that either.  I tried supplements with both pregnancies, pills and injections and neither helped.  I'll keep searching and asking my OB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"