July 2014 Moms
Options

FWP Wednesday

Let's hear it!

My FWP... 

There weren't any good shows that recorded on the DVR last night.. so nothing to watch when I'm feeding DD, boo.
[ Zoey <3 7.28.14 ]

Re: FWP Wednesday

• Options
    I wanted to download Skype on my tablet and was forced to created a One Drive account to do so. One Drive automatically puts my tablet pics on the cloud. I don't want to be in the cloud!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could have used my voucher at iseeme.com and the free shipping code, but it was either/or.  I couldn't use both. I guess I was just getting greedy...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Hungry....I have a kitchen full of food. I don't want any of it ...
    image.
  • Options
    I'm Hungry....I have a kitchen full of food. I don't want any of it ...
    All the time this ^

At the store today, I wanted a coffee milk but they were out so I had to get chocolate milk instead. It made me so sad, I had to get a Kitkat too...

• Options
    I wish I could have a live in nanny for a week to deal with DD's nightly sleeping strikes. I just want to sleep longer than 1.5 hours at a time!
  • Options
    DD and I were peacefully napping in the recliner in her room when what I can only assume was UPS, rang the doorbell. Woke ip me, DD, and my pups. I wasn't finished napping dammit.
  • Options
    My secret Santa gift that's supposed to be mailed out tomorrow to the recipient got delayed in Texas so now I have to drag both kids to the store to buy a replacement because I don't know when/if it will show up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"