January 2014 Moms

Open Letter Wednesday

Maybe we can re-institute this tradition. Anybody wants to play? 
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• SvedkaStoliSvedkaStoli member
    edited November 2014
    Dear work, 
    I love you but you have been too much lately. 
    Sincerely, 
    Misses her anxiety free days 

Dear body, 
    Can't we just drop 50 pounds magically? Pretty please? 
    -Your fatty fat fat

J Boo Boo, 
    I can't believe you are going to be going to the toddler room tomorrow. You have grown to much, peanut.
    Love, 
    Mama

imageimage

• Dear DS,

Thank you for getting back on Pacific time in only 2 days. Those 3-4 am wake ups were rough. Now if you would sleep as well as you did last night when we are in Moses Lake this weekend, that would be awesome.

Love,
    Your tired mommy

Dear DH,

Thank you for helping me put away the 3-6 and 6-9 month clothing last night. Our house was beginning to look like a scene from Hoarders. Now I would appreciate some help with all of the other housework before your mother arrives.

Love,
    Your tired wife

Dear commute,

WTF? We were actually on time yesterday. It was wonderful. First time my bus wasn't late in a month. Now we've gone 3 miles in 25 minutes. Not helpful. Only 20 miles to go...

Sincerely,
    A PO'd mommy who really needs to find a job closer to home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dear DS and DD,

When mommy tells you to take a nap you shouldn't wait until 5pm to take one. Mommy loves to play with you both, but 2am is not the time to do it. Mommy is tired, very tired. Let's try to take early naps today ok?

Love, your very tired mommy

• @tarajeannette‌ Congratulations! That is wonderful!
  • mamatoosh I think my work productivity went down 50% since I discovered Pinterest  :((

imageimage

• Yay! @tarajeannette!!

Dear DH,
      When I say I'm struggling, or I feel like a failure, or that I'm pretty sure I'm a constant source of frustration to you, the correct response would not be to go mute... Let's try some support? 

Your burning-out-quickly DW. 

Dear Weather, 
      I don't mind the cold, but I'd like to be able to enjoy fresh air with dd, could you please knock it off with the wind?
     I-need-to-get-out

Dear B and SIL, 
      It's obvious you 2 are in the midst of issues, doln't bother trying to hide it. Andplusalso, it's ridiculous that you can't pull it together long enough to celebrate the holidays for 48 hours with us. Seriously, it's Christmas and thanksgiving all at once. 48 hours and you're free the rest of the season. 
       Your ever-loving but no longer patient s/sil.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Dear J14 moms,

Thank you for so many letters signed "your very tired mommy" and helping me not feel so alone.

Sincerely,
    A very tired mommy.

Also @tarajeannette‌ !!!!!!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Congrats @tarajeannette‌ !!

Dear baby teeth,
    Come out come out wherever you are!
    Sincerely,
    A frustrated momma

Dear MIL,
    Why can't you listen to us when we say stop buying for DD? She doesn't know if you buy her one gift or twenty gifts. We have a tiny house and no room for stupid toys she hates.
    Thanks,

Your extremely annoyed DIL
  • chicki1012chicki1012 member
    edited November 2014
    @tarajeannette‌
    Yahhhh, congrats.

Dear headache,
    Why are u hanging around for the 3rd day in a row?? Seriously, this needs to stop.
    Sincerely,
    A momma that wants to crawl into bed, like NOW.

Edit hit post to soon

• @tarajeannette - J14 bachelorette party?????

I fully support this message.

Will you wear those shorty shorts again? Please? I want to look at your legs. Is that creepy? Lmk.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• @tarajeannette‌ congrats!!!

Dear weather,

Please get your act together. I will never get over whatever it is hat I have if you continue to make one days high 40 and the next 85.

Thanks,
    Snotty, coughy, crabby me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • itsmeally Can I join? Kvochka has been trying to cajole me. 

imageimage

• @tarajeannette - J14 bachelorette party?????

I fully support this message.

Will you wear those shorty shorts again? Please? I want to look at your legs. Is that creepy? Lmk.
    Ha ha, that's so creepy, he he. Watch out @tarajeannette‌.
  • @tarajeannette‌ you didn't answer!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• @chuggingwater What didn't I answer? Can we have a J14 bachelorette party? UH YEAH. Didn't you guys know you were my only mom franz?

I frocked up my reply earlier, it was chuggingwater that asked about your shorts and I tried to quote it and I said that is creepy, ha ha!! I then said watch out to u. But when I quoted it, it paragraphed together. Does that make sense??? I think I confused u, I sorry.
    :((
  • @SvedkaStoli‌ there are 2 fb groups. I believe the other is closed and not taking anymore members. The other group would be happy to have you though. Sorry I am totally late in reading these. I am playing catch up from vacation. @tarajeannette congratulations!
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"