One & Done: Only child

Password retrieval

edited November 2014 in One & Done: Only child
Hi ladies- I am having trouble logging into my account on my desktop computer because I got a new one and I don't remember my password.

I see where you can request a new password, but when I do that and follow the link provided, I get an error message telling me that the link has expired.

Any way to reset my password?

Tagging @‌bostonkisses

TIA!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

Re: Password retrieval

•  

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Hi ladies- I am having trouble logging into my account on my desktop computer because I got a new one and I don't remember my password. I see where you can request a new password, but when I do that and follow the link provided, I get an error message telling me that the link has expired. Any way to reset my password? Tagging @‌bostonkisses TIA!
    I just sent you a link to your email that should work! LMK if you still have problems.
  • Loading the player...
  • BumpMay said:
    Hi ladies- I am having trouble logging into my account on my desktop computer because I got a new one and I don't remember my password. I see where you can request a new password, but when I do that and follow the link provided, I get an error message telling me that the link has expired. Any way to reset my password? Tagging @‌bostonkisses TIA!
    I just sent you a link to your email that should work! LMK if you still have problems.

Thankyou so much @bumpmay-- that worked!

Lilypie - (TUWi)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"