TTC after 35

Right team I'm back in it. TTC#3 CD1

So some of you will know the saga of my miscarriage that resulted in heammorhaging badly. Which left me scared to have more babies, and my Dr wanting my body to rest at least 3 months anyway.

That was followed by a litany of health concerns that saw me seeing a neurologist and getting an MRI scan, plus some ongoing health problems like a blocked ear that is clearing up agonisingly slowly, and I was waiting to see if Dr was going to get me to get a CT scan.

So I went to see my Dr this week about my ear, and my twitchy muscles and just basically to be soothed. He's happy that the twitchy muscles are meaningless. He doesn't want to expose me to radiation unnecessarily with a CT scan and that he doesn't want me to wait to TTC his exact words were, "you need to just get on with life."

I mentioned about losing weight, and that I was trying to get as healthy as possible in light of the traumatic miscarriage and really wanting to avoid that is possible. He agreed that losing weight was a good thing, but that I should aim to be healthy and not delay TTC.

I'm reasonably convinced that all of my health issues are the result of the stress and anxiety caused by the nature of my miscarriage. So I'm doing my best to alleviate anxiety as it arised. But really I think if I delay TTC any longer I might never do it.

So today is CD1. I'm feeling a bit nervous and wobbly about it, but mostly because I'm a terrible, "what if..." kind of a person, but also excited.

best wishes to you ladies. I have kept checking in on you all!

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

Re: Right team I'm back in it. TTC#3 CD1

• Wow-- You've been through a lot. I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome back and good luck.
  • Welcome back!  
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Continued well wishes @KateLouise !
  • I have seen some of your posts and know you have been through a lot.  I am so sorry you are having to go through this.  Have you possibly thought about speaking with a therapist regarding your MC?  It was a very traumatic event for you and talking to someone may help you work through it. (If therapy is something you believe in)  

Welcome back though!!!  
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Welcome back!!!
  • Welcome back!  I'm glad to see you around here again!
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Yay--welcome back!!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Welcome back! I am so sorry for all you've been through and the fear is normal I would think. 

Good luck!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I'm happy you are cleared to ttc again. It's been a rough few months for you and I can't imagine what you are going through but I'm glad you are grabbing the reins again.
    Good luck.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Welcome back. I am so glad you guys are back in the game and you have recovered from your experience.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• welcome back!
  • So sorry to hear of your loss.  Excited for you as you rejoin the group and TTC again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! Welcome back and best of luck!
    Me: 38 ~  DH: 38 ~   DD: 8
    TTC #2 since March/April 2014.

• Sorry for all you have been through. Welcome (back) and good wishes!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Welcome back from the bench and good luck.
  • So sorry about your loss, good luck!
  • Welcome back and good luck!
  • It's always great to be welcomed back to people who can relate to the struggles. Glad your doc gave you his approval to TTC again, best wishes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"