Infertility
Options

NEW here

Seeing if this is the right group for me...
I am 27, my husband and I have been TTC for 6 months. Labs and time have shown I don't ovulate. Have not ovulated at all since off BCPs. Clomid has been unsuccessful, trying another round at a higher dose, but in the meantime gyn referred me to infertility center. I have my first appt. with fertility center next week. I came to the infertility group rather the TTC group since unable to do any of the ovulation checks (temp charting, etc) and don't get a period.
Please let me know if this support group is for me or should I look elsewhere!
Thanks

Re: NEW here

• Options
    Hello,

I'm glad that you are being referred to an RE- clomid needs to be monitored closely. Will he/she be monitoring you on this next cycle? You should consider not starting it until you are under the RE's care.

Most of the ladies here are onto IVF, so you would get better response and have more in common on TTC. Check out the READ ME FIRST post for all kinds of good info (inc some stuff on clomid). GL to you! :)

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sounds like you have the medical stuff in hand. As @katers79 said, make sure you're monitored while on clomid. The only thing I want to add is an extra T, as in try TTTC rather than TTC (which I suspect was a typo since TTC is actually referred to as TTGP on the forums).

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"