Every night
19% 19 votes
Only to pretend my kid is a wizard
0% 0 votes
Sleepy snowflake
2% 2 votes

Re: CPEarlyW: SleepSack

• Options
    We used one until last Spring, but I want to get another now that the weather is getting cold (she always kicks off her blankets).  Tess is around 23 lbs and wears size 18 mos.  Anyone want to recommend their current favorite cold weather sleep sack?
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    @martyn17 we use the fleece Halo SleepSack. Available in several sizes on Amazon. In the summer we had A&A lightweight sack. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've never used one but we do use a blanket that he kicks off.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Yep, we use the fleece Halo sleep sacks for both naps and night time. We used them over the summer too, but with just a onesie underneath. Now she wears a onesie, fleece pj's, and the sleep sack. It gets pretty drafty in her room.
  • Options
    We have an HM sleep sack. It used to be sleep sack, then when she started falling asleep on her own during the summer, we dropped it. Once it cooled down, we put a blanket on her, which she tolerated for about a week, then kicked off and woke up cold. So back to sleep sack it is. She loves it.

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    The last sleep sack we had was a Carter's 0-9 month, so we haven't used one in quite awhile. When he outgrew it and it was still cold, we would put a regular sleeper under a fleece sleeper.
    Ds's room seems so much colder than the rest of the house. It's above the garage, so maybe that's why? We also keep the house fairly cool overnight. I was looking at those Halo big kid sleep sacks as well. I'll see how he does now that the weather is really cold and if I can double up on pjs first.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
  • Options
    We are sleep sack for lyfe. He does have a light blanket that I fold up for under his head almost like a flat pillow, but he usually pushes it around until it's comfy, he'd never keep a blanket on himself.

We were using the ligh halo for the summer, but I just bought one from Winners (our Marshalls) that's rated TOGS 2.5. It's super duper comfy and warm, he seems to like it. 

I love sleep sacks, mostly because I hate the idea of trying to fall asleep without any type of blanket on me. I don't think I could do it, why subject Adrian to that cruelty :D
  • Options
    Sleep sack for lyfe!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Used it for the first 8 months theb warmer weather came and I ditched it.. I wish I wouldn't have because now he hates it but it's cold and he is getting sick because he uncovers himself!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    DD wil not keep a blanket on. She is wearing a fleece sleep sack with fleece pajamas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My kid is hot blooded. He sleeps in fleece footed pjs only.
  • Options
    DD loves the sleep sack. Won't sleep with a blanket on her at all.
  • Options
    We stopped using it around March, whenever it started to warm up.  Now he has two A&A blankets in his crib.  
  • Options
    I stopped using them on Finn when he started rolling over.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ramy3 said:
    Has anyone tried the Halo Big Kids SleepSack? They go up to size 5T, but I think I'd be worried about her feet getting too cold unless I put like three pairs of socks on her.
    We got one at a yard sale, but her feet kept slipping through the holes into the sack, and then they'd hit the bottom of the sack, and she'd get mad, so I think it's a no-go for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"