Success after IF
Options

Pregnancy Check IN 11/18

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: Favorite toys to bring traveling? Good apps or videos for ipad or phone?

Blueberries8-10/21-We had an unfortunately eventful week. Wednesday evening I started to bleed like a heavy period. I was admitted to the hospital for a few days but thankfully the bleeding stopped and now I am home laying low for the week. It's unclear whether the bleeding was related to my low-lying placenta (partial previa) or due to my SCH, which actually has shrunk considerably in recent weeks. In the hospital they were kind of gloomy but my MFM seems much more optimistic. The bleeding is really scary for me because it is believed that chronic bleeding caused PPROM in my first twin pregnancy. We had a detailed scan today with the MFM. It went really well and it seems that we are having a boy and a girl:)

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

ccam EDD 11.29.14 – 11/4-36w3d today!  Getting closer and closer to the end.  My last day of work is the 21st and my RCS is scheduled for the 24th.  I am frantically getting stuff done here at work and at home once I realized "holy shit, I'm due this month!".  I'm feeling good, just tired and uncomfortable.  I have a regular OB appointment on Thursday and they'll probably offer a cervical check (I passed on it at my last appointment but may take it this time, just out of curiosity!).

djma81-11/11-Hi everyone!!! New here....moved over from the TTC Check In. DD#1 is 9months from our 3rd FET...4th FET 10/27/14 Beta #1 846 Beta #2 2,002. Ultrasound scheduled 11/24!!! This go around feels much different than with my daughter. Barely any symptoms at all. Kinda makes me nervous. Hoping for a heartbeat and one little bean growing strong on the 24th! 

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -11/11-23w and inching closer to v-day!! I had some serious and very frequent BH on Sunday bc i was really dehydrated but all was well once i drank a ton of water and laid on my left side. Besides that i know you all saw my AW of Sophie's big girl bed! She is doing wonderful so far - hasn't fallen out the last two nights. We moved the crib and changing table to our last open bedroom (eeeeek!) and it has made it feel so real. We also ordered the rest of S's furniture this weekend. Once that comes in we'll be able to do serious work on baby's room. Holy moley!! I am excited and slightly overwhelmed.

Itsmevkb-11/4-I'm 14 weeks today and feeling good about moving past my latest loss week.  I had my NT scan done and everything looked good.  In fact, my doctor says I have the same risk as a 29 year-old so hey, it feels good to be 29 again at least in something.  I'm getting huge already but there's something comforting to me about maternity clothes and actually looking pregnant.  At 16 weeks I'll have a cervical length check.

Jenny935-11/4-I'm 22w1d and chugging along, feeling a lot more movement lately. I continue to have a drastically different pregnancy than with DS - we had a great time on vacation and while I wasn't crazy, I could walk the boardwalk and sightsee without drama. Hooray! I am having an echo done on the baby's heart next week that they recommended with both DS and this one as a precaution due to the ICSI. I'm ok with it because it's more baby viewing time. 

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-11/11-Chugging along here! 18w3d! I still don't have much of a bump, which is odd, but fine by me! Still not feeling much at all due to anterior placenta.

Lynnyloo-11/11-I'm a little more than 7 wks by LMP. Have had some bleeding today and it's been bright red so I'm very worried. I have a call in to the nurses line at the OB, but haven't heard anything back yet whether they want me in for betas or an u/s. I do have an appointment on the 18th but that is so far away now

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-11/11-Had a growth u/s lo2 is looking great! Kicking away at my cervix.

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 11/11-29 weeks this week. I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. We are all getting VERY excited to meet this baby girl  We have our growth ultrasound tomorrow and then my regular OB appointment next Friday. I have been having some pretty good Braxton Hicks lately, but otherwise I am feeling wonderful! 

Mnj05-11/11-6w 4d today and I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! My progesterone is still low but it's increasing so I'm happy. Back from u/s. Measuring right on track at 6w5d with a heartbeat of 128!! I have one more u/s next week then will be released.

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15-11/11-28 weeks and moving along. Had my appt yesterday. I've had three colds and the stomach flu with this pregnant - and have gained only 2 pounds with this prenancy and my doctor is concerned. My iron blood work came back and I'm definitely anemic - which explains why I'm so tired. I'm on a high protein diet and hoping it will help. Despite the little weight gain - the baby is measuring right on track. 

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-11/11-My spotting went away & then returned today, so took another visit to my RE & baby is still measuring right on track at 8w1d with a hb of 168; still can't find the source of the bleeding. They said since I am bleeding, they want me to take the Rhogam shot which I am hoping to do tomorrow. 

srveatch –11/11-Had my 37 week check up today. I am still 3cm dilated but am now 90% effaced. This guy is hanging in there! I really do hope I make it til the 25th for induction. My SIL is throwing me a sprinkle on Saturday. I am excited

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 11/11-28 weeks today. 3rd trimester, 12 weeks left to go (hopefully not any more). My midwife appointment went very well. Everything looks good, I'm now on by weekly appointments so that'll be fun. Still waiting on blood work results, they weren't in yet. But if I don't get a call it means things are fine.

Babies are HERE!!!

Eve_Angelique – Baby Girl Stella Rose Arrived, COngrats

BabyKsMommy - EDD 12.3.14- Babies Arrived Congrats

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check IN 11/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Mayzie15‌ I'm so glad you and baby are ok!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    EDD - June 22, 2105. I am 9w4d. I had my 1st OB appt on Mon & it went well. No more bleeding in the last several day, so hopefully it has finally stopped (knock on wood!) I have b/w for the Harmony test next week & my NT scan is scheduled for 12/8.

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"