Multiples

Is there a place for parents of multiples?

I have been on the bump for a while and while this multiples board is helpful, I find most of the questions are by people EXPECTING multiples. I hop over to the other pages (like Toddlers 12-24) but it is about singletons mainly and doesn't address a lot of the unique issues parenting multiples face. Anybody recommend a page for me to check out ?
Success after 3 years of trying! Alexander and Porter born May 3, 2013....

Re: Is there a place for parents of multiples?

• Hi OP just passing by ..  I wanted to tell you mine are still pretty young but I often think the same thing
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Here!  But I am also on a twin mommies support group on Facebook and I find it VERY helpful and my questions are quickly addressed.
    image    image    image    image

• Maybe one of you would want to start a parenting check in? We do one on another page and it's cool. Would be just like the pregnancy check in, but do a parenting one.

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • AshB62 said:

Once they are born, there is much less down time. All our down time is rather spent vegging in front of the TV with a beer.

Or something that doesn't involve pulling two toddlers off the TV stand, putting pictures back on the walls, and picking up half eaten goldfish.

I just leave the half eaten goldfish. Tomorrow's snack? Done.
    The other day, one handed me a dried kernel of corn. I have no idea how long it had been dehydrating on my kitchen floor.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:
    Did they try to eat it first?
  • AshB62 said:

Once they are born, there is much less down time. All our down time is rather spent vegging in front of the TV with a beer.

Or something that doesn't involve pulling two toddlers off the TV stand, putting pictures back on the walls, and picking up half eaten goldfish.

I just leave the half eaten goldfish. Tomorrow's snack? Done.
    The other day, one handed me a dried kernel of corn. I have no idea how long it had been dehydrating on my kitchen floor.
    THIS IS IMPORTANT:
    Did they try to eat it first?

No, but he likes to hand me things. If his brother had found it, it would have been promptly consumed.

• Here!  But I am also on a twin mommies support group on Facebook and I find it VERY helpful and my questions are quickly addressed.
    everyone it seems is on facebook, I just can't though.. I promised hubby I wouldn't, long story but I think it's been working for our overall relationship. It would be nice though, I know so many are on it. 
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"