Detroit Babies
Options

Hi There, are you in the AA area?

Hi there,

I'm new here, and not big on the forums thing, but figured I'd give it a shot.  So Hi there!  I'm a mom of 2 (3 & 1) with a DH who works full time.  I am currently PT, but actively looking for my next FT job.  I'm also struggling to get back into shape and love weightlifting, hockey, cooking, and baking.

Any working moms who are also looking for a gym buddy out there in the AA area?

Re: Hi There, are you in the AA area?

• Options
    @strumpet I am an Ann Arbor momma of two, expecting #3.  I also love hockey (and all sports, really!) cooking, baking, and working out.  :)
    Married 2008 - DD 2010 - DS 2012 - Team Green due July 1st!
  • Options
    Hello! I live in Milan.  I have a 10.5 mth old and 3 yr old.  I don't know much about hockey but I enjoy most sports.  Cooking and baking, of course! Working out is proving difficult with my 10 mth old... she either wants to join or wont sleep for me. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    daylynjdaylynj member
    Hi!  I'm in the AA area and am a FTM due in December!  Not sure if theres any others hanging around :)
  • Options
    Hi,
    I am new to the forums too. I live and work in the Ann Arbor area too. I have a two month old. I am not the biggest hockey fan but I like most shorts. I would love to find someone to work out with too