LGBT Parenting

Ten Things Tuesday!

Show us your 10 things today. Ready, set, go! :)

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********

Re: Ten Things Tuesday!

• Lets see if I can come up with 10 things this week...

1. R actually kind of had a day off on Sunday and I came home to her having done so much to the nursery it is coming together and makes me so happy.

2.  The cats have already taken to jumping into the crib we will need to figure something out to stop that.

3.  I took my state licensing exam to be an HIS and am not just waiting on my results.  The entire thing is kind of weird because they don't tell you what is considered a passing score just that the state will contact you to let you know if you have passed or not.

4.  Because my cervical lengths weren't ideal this past week I am getting anxious to get a recheck next Wednesday just to get some peace of mind.  The MFM reminded me of the warning signs of preterm labor and now it is just waiting for next Wednesday to get another measurement.

5. I can not believe how quickly this year is going.  The holidays start next week, that is simply crazy to me.

6.  I have been watching my Mom's dog since last Tuesday and am ready for her to go back to my mom.

7.  I am tired all the time lately I just woke up and am ready for a nap.

8.  Where is this second tri energy you hear about I feel like I had it for maybe a week and now I am just tired and stretched and starting to waddle.

9.  I think it will be a 9 things Tuesday because I am out or at least my brain is empty at the moment. 

Me: 30  DP: 30

TTC#1

IUI#1 9/26/13 BFN

IUI#2 10/26/13 BFP beta #1 99 #2 456

2/20/2014 Brynlee Madeline is taken too soon at 19weeks she was perfect

IUI#3 6/10/14 BFP beta #1 276 beta #2 722 20w A/S shows we are having a girl

• 1. I am a registry stalker
    2. we put our decals up on the walls & R's room is looking great! can't wait to get some fabrics to finish it up (see pic) 
    3. on that note, we are going to joanne's thursday so that we can pick out some fabrics for MIL to make a crib skirt and hospital gowns for me
    4. happy birthday to my mom!
    5. yuck im gonna be 35 in 10 days
    6. im 99.99% sure the surprise to my baby shower is ruined LOL - mostly by my sister but also by another clue (remind me to tell you about this in 2 weeks)
    7. my cholesterol is a bit high. BOO. will need to work on that. 
    8. anxiously awaiting news on my glucose test.... how long does it usually take?
    9. im flying at 30 weeks. a little nervous but Dr said ok until 34
    10. today is officially my 3rd trimester!! (depending how you count i guess but i am 27 wks!)
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1. We decided over the weekend that we are hosting Christmas Eve Dinner at our house. I am cooking. We are currently at 8 people. I haven't hosted a holiday in a long time... I am excited but a little stressed in advance!

2. I weighed myself on Saturday and I lost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I have 4 more lbs to go until I am at pre-pregnancy weight, and then 30 more to go until I am at the weight I was when I first strolled into the RE's office in Feb 2013. My goal is to get back to that weight by early spring so that we can stroll back into the RE's office to start talking about TTC#2. I would like to at least start the journey to #2 at the same weight that I started the journey to #1.  

3. A dress that I wore to a friend's wedding when I was 10 weeks pregnant fits again (and much better than it did then, I must admit!), so I am wearing it for Thanksgiving :)

4. I had a sugar cookie latte from Dunkin on Saturday. It was a total indulgence, but totally delicious! It might be my new treat.

5. I am running a training at work this afternoon, and I promised I would provide treats. Well, I remembered last night, and definitely didn't feel like baking (my original plan)... so, I went to the grocery store on my way into work this morning and bought cookies and candy for everyone. It is currently sitting in a bag under my desk. Oddly enough, I am not even remotely tempted to eat any of it. Maybe I have finally turned a corner in my destructive relationship with food... I can diet moderately, but still allow myself treats. Weigh myself periodically, but not obsess. Give myself credit for work done, while acknowledging the work I still have to do. AND look at myself in the mirror and a good 4-5 days out of 7 NOT hate what I see....it took me 30 years and a pregnancy, but I feel like I finally have something resembling a healthy relationship with food and my own body image.

6. It is freeeeeezing here today! I am wearing a sweater that I found at the back of my closet. It is the warmest thing I own. It kind of looks like I am wearing a blanket. Whatever, I am owning it because I am warm!   

7. I am so ready to be on vacation! I haven't had a day off (other than weekends, of course) since returning from maternity leave at the end of July. I am sooooo excited to have next week off. Come on, Friday! :)

8. William sat in a restaurant high chair for the first time yesterday. J sent me a picture -- she was out to lunch with one of her new mom friends. He looked like SUCH a big boy. I will PIP it on Thursday. With some other assorted fun from the week!

9. Oh, speaking of William being a big boy, he totally work 12 month jammies to bed last night. And no, they were not too big. My child is a giant.

10. Friends, I am not going to lie. I feel like I have "baby fever" all over again. I have a less than 6 month old at home, and I can't stop thinking about TTC#2. That's not to say that I am not enjoying and savoring every minute with Will - because I am - but honestly, if money were no object and if I were already back to my pre-TTC weight, I think I would tell J I was ready now. I know that's nuts. I am not really sure where this strong urge is coming from, I just want more babies! :)  

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • 1. I've been on WW for months now and have been gaining or losing a pound every week. Finally decided to temporarily adjust my points allowance to "maintenance" rather than "weight loss" (for psychological/motivational reasons) and I lost 3 lbs. WTF? I mean, I'll take it, but...

2. I started washing and taking stock of B's 6-9m clothes. He's not ready for them yet but he's close. This is a far cry from @KH826's "giant" but for such a small guy (2nd percentile!), I can't believe how fast he's blowing through clothing sizes! I mean, the kid was swimming in NB clothes when he was born, and it's been less than 5 months.

3. We also have fewer clothes in the 6-9 range (and up) because we mostly received NB, 0-3 or 3-6 at our showers. This means I will have to go shopping for baby clothes, which is always fun. And that I get to pick his clothes out, which I love. Not that I am not grateful for all the clothes we received -- with the exception of one that had "Daddy" on it, we have used all of them -- but of course they weren't all things we would have chosen.

4. I'm really excited for Christmas this year. Christmas gifts (buying not receiving, although heck yeah I'll happily receive some too), Christmas decorations, Christmas food, baby's first Christmas everything...

5. I'm in the market for a new baby carrier or carriers. I'm leaning toward the Baby K'Tan as I want something stretchy (we have a Boba SSC and a Baby Bjorn right now) and it is inexpensive and seems simple to use, but I may also want to replace our Boba with a different SSC (either Beco Gemini or one from Olives & Applesauce, a rec from @2MamazinSeattle).

6. After several years of various microwave woes, we finally have a functional, properly-installed microwave. We pretty much only use it for heating up leftovers, but we eat a lot of leftovers, so I am glad to have it back.

7. My hair is looking weird these days, I have limited clothing options that fit and are seasonally appropriate, and I'm frustrated by slow weight loss. I'd like a makeover.

8. And a spa day. Facial and massage and lots of lounging around, if you please.

9. I just ate a turkey dinner wrap for lunch and it was delicious. Thanksgiving preview!

10. Out of Things.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. I have a cold. I was trying to deny it, but it has proved it's actually here.

2. I love our baby. I can't believe she is coming so soon. I also love that I can tell where her butt it is in my belly.

3. My wife is doing awesome at making milk for our little bop bop.

4. I still feel really physically good. And I am surprised about it. A and I talked about how this might be psychological because people aren't constantly telling me how miserable they were when they were at this stage, because no one wants to talk to a guy about being pregnant, or they just can't tell. Interesting on all fronts.

5. We met with our midwives for our labor appointment today. It went really well. They were very receptive to our wish list. Then we went out to breakfast with our doula. I really like her!

6. I have gotten really bad about working. I feel like I am distracted
    all the time.

7. I am really enjoying meditating. I feel pretty centered and ready for our birth.

8. I wish I had more time to read.

9. I cleaned out our garage yesterday and now 2 cars fit in it. This was prompted by the 5 inches of snow we got Sunday night.

10. I am hoping as always for all of our friends TTC. The holidays were really tough on us yesterday. We had multiple friends with BFPs and were nearing a year of trying with no success. Please reach out if you need anything.

Baby Hayden Frances born 12/20/14 at 11:11 a.m...  Our perfect little miracle.  Here's how we got here:

My lovely wife:

5 IUI's January 2013-June 2013- 3 Cycles with Clomid- BFN

Myself: Genderqueer guy who hopped in the driver's seat of the baby making train

IUI #6- 7/23- Monitored and Trigger on Day 12, with one 16mm follicle and one 18mm follicle- BFN

IUI #7- 8/21- Not monitored, 50mg Clomid- BFN

September and October: Missed Cycles due to vacation and a Half Marathon

IUI #8- Monitored and triggered on day 15, with one 23x18mm follicle- BFN on 11/19/2013

December:  Moved onto to see an RE to make a good plan.

IUI #9- 1/1/2014 Natural Cycle, BFP on 1/15/2014,  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

IUI #10 3/21/2014- Natural Cycle- BFP on 4/1/2014 (please don't be an April Fools.  Beta #1 13dpiui- 48, Beta #2 16dpiui- 416, Beta #3 1018...

1st Ultrasound- 4/22/2014- 6w4d HB- 134!

Check out my Blog at: http://pregnantboithinksoutloud.blogspot.com/ 

• 1.  The snow in Buffalo is crazy!  We haven't gotten much down here at all.  I'm glad we aren't cycling right now - I would be traveling for appointments this week and there's no way we would have made it to the office today.  The news tells me that the wind chill is 0 here. 

2.  We may not have as much snow as Buffalo, but it is unseasonably cold today.  It was 11 degrees on my way in to work and 14 on my way home.  Those are typical January/February temps. 

3.  #1 and #2 make me even more thankful for our home and being able to heat with a wood stove.  It is the warmest heat and makes our house cozy.  On a cold day, there's nothing better than walking through our front door and feeling the warmth. 

4.  Apparently I ate too much fiber today, or rather, the wrong cereal for breakfast.  My system is sensitive to fiber, which I knew, and I bought cereal that I forgot caused some problems.  I once ate a fiber one bar and thought I was going to explode/die.  Needless to say, I don't touch any fiber type products like that anymore.  After today I think I'll also remember not to buy this cereal again as well. 

5.  I'm hoping that peppermint tea will help with #4. 

6.  C officially has her Class A CDL.  Now for a job...

7.  Only 3 episodes of SOA left.  I have watched since the very first episode.  I'm sad to see it end and anxious to see what happens. 

8.  There was some real life SOA-like stuff that happened here a few days ago.  Very scary - but we live in a very isolated area.  I suppose it lends itself to people from the city coming down to...do some not so good things. 

9.  I love tea.  I hate coffee and am thankful for that.  I've been working on drinking more water.  I've heard that you should divide your body weight in half and then drink that many ounces of water per day.  I don't always reach that, but I am making a very good effort. 

10.  For those who don't read the TTC Check In - My HSG showed no issues in my ute and no blocked tubes.  The RE said that my ute looked perfect.  It was a bad experience during and several hours after, but at least there were no issues found. I won't voluntarily be doing another one again, and I would surely ask for something stronger than OTC pain meds if I ever have to have a third one. 

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• 1. We're still on baby watch for our nephew. EDD was 11/15.

2. My cousin and her daughter are going to visit next week and spend Thanksgiving with us. I'm so excited! I love this cousin and her daughter is 8 (I think...) was our inspiration to start TTC again in 2010.

3. Our friends from LA are visiting the North Bay next week. We're going to visit them in Sacramento on Sunday. I'm excited to get the kids together and see if there are any similarities between baby H and our kiddos. Donor half-siblings are curious things.

4. Kaden has been having some terrible two moments. One of the worst is that he's adopted the word "no" which he used emphatically.

5. I need a scale - I have no idea if I am losing weight. I have been watching what I eat, but put joining WW on hold until we have the budget for it. Some days I feel like I must be losing, but then I vacillate back to being super frustrated with my post-pregnancy body.  I need a make-over and some new clothes too. 

6. I love the holidays - but it can be a tense time of year too sometimes. I feel like this is already happening.  EV's grandparents are visiting (with her aunt) for a month. Everyone is so excited about the new nephew (who is carrying on the family name).  I try to be compassionate and open-minded. But my feelings are a little hurt by all the hoopla. All of which was absent for our two boys...

7. Regardless of #6 I really do like EV's grandparents and look forward to seeing them.

8. I really, really really want a vacation. Or even an evening off. I work so hard to get the boys to nap consecutively so I can scramble to get work done, homework, shower, eat, etc. Every second is precious - but its also never spent doing something exclusively for me.  Who knew that becoming a mom would make me so unselfish?  Anyway I'm feeling like I need to recharge a bit.

9. Why am I still thinking about TTC #3?  Some days (most days even) I feel like I must be crazy to even contemplate it. Many days I look forward to having a 5 and 7 year old that "dress" themselves and go potty in the bathroom (mostly in the toilet). Not that I want this time to rush by. Thinking of extending the "parenting young children" phase by another 2 years is more than a little daunting.  Yet...... I don't feel done, or that our family is quite complete. 

10. Welp back to work - only way to have a chance at numbers 8 & 9.
  • 1. I joined WW online and started yesterday! S is eating so much now, she's probably 75% formula and I feel like if my (lame) milk supply diminished further, it wouldn't much matter to her. At this point, breastfeeding is primarily for bonding, soothing and (my) fun. But I'm carrying on until there's no milk or there's a good reason to stop.

2. ...which may be TTC#2. I know, I have a 13-week old. But people, I am *ancient* so if it's going to happen, it has to happen soon. Hence getting some weight off. And, I decided to do all my pre-cycle testing now before my insurance deductible resets in January. We're not 100% on moving forward, but it's poo or get off the pot on this one so I want to be prepared.

3. We threw our hat in the ring to adopt two embryos from a lesbian couple who also used DE/DS like we did. While it would not be a genetic sibling to S, it would be a sibling...which is the most important thing. Though I'm investigating the cost of making new embryos which would be full siblings to S as well. From there we'll decide.

4. I am working on childcare for Jan 5th. I don't think we are going to nannyshare with our next-door neighbors which my gut tells me is a good decision. I think in the end, we might want/expect different things - even in the most basic discussions I felt tension building up...no one needs that, esp. if you're gong to live next door for the foreseeable future.

5. Speaking of, I think I've found a way to get the $ we need to build our upstairs! It's a huge-ass decision to move forward but it would essentially let us live here "forever" and keep our stellar location which I am super attached to...if we do it, likely we'd have to move out for 3 months which is going to be hard but something I want to do before S is mobile if possible!

6. Weirdly, I feel pretty satiated with my maternity leave at this point (12 weeks) which I did not expect. However, while I could go back sooner, I am not going to since it's holiday time and having these next 8 weeks off will be nice with all that going on. However, I do think I may go back Jan 1st vs. 8th just to start getting paid again (I started unpaid time as of last Friday. Ouch$).

7. Penny pinchers: Have you investigated if there is a "Buy Nothing" FB page for your neighborhood? The idea is people just give stuff away to people in their immediate area. They exist for most of the neighborhoods in Seattle, and require you give your cross streets so you are only "allowed" in the one that is your 'hood. People post stuff, and sometimes it's "first responder gets it" and sometimes it's a random drawing the next day or something like that. So far I "won" a huge batch of girl baby clothes, and 4 really nice hand-made girl hats. J scored a brand new electric blanket. On the other hand, I posted a bottle warmer with bottles (evil moms, we give cold bottles!) and met a nice woman who lives a few blocks away and is due in December. It's been great. Something to check out!

8. I.am.tired. With no good reason. Other than the newborn and all, but really...I need to get some real exercise to get some energy back. Week 1 is about getting the food/WW going. Next week is about getting exercise back in!

9. I hate that I haven't made the parenting check-in for ages. I will do it. I am lame. On the upside, I do manage to read the TTC, Pregnancy and Parenting threads each week and am keeping up on all y'all.

10. Last night I made the first pot roast of the season! Fast and easy to prepare, ya just need the time for it to cook. It came out delish!

Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• @wittyandwaiting - I find that having a bottle that holds at least 20 ounces helps. I have a glass water bottle now and I love it. I try to drink two full bottles before lunch.

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• @wittyandwaiting‌ and @staceylh24, I'm one of those odd ducks who loves water and doesn't drink anything else. I like making "spa" water. Yesterday I put watermelon and fresh basil leaves in my water. Turned out delicious!!
    Maybe throwing your fav fruits and veggies might make it easier.
  • @StacyLH24 - I read your update here about your HSG as well as what you wrote in the TTC check-in. I am so very sorry that you had to go through that. I also had a truly horrible experience with my HSG. I have a tilted cervix, and the RE always struggled to get the catheter in (for everything, every time). The RE that did my HSG was rough and I immediately had intense cramps during the procedure, I started bleeding right away (not just spotting), my legs were shaking uncontrollably, and I just laid there and cried during the whole procedure. It was by far the worst part of my TTC journey. Honestly, it was worse than child birth in my opinion and in my experience. I would rather push out a 10 lb baby than have another HSG. For Real.

Anyway, my point is, I sympathize. You have every right to be upset, and please vent here, there and everywhere you want to!

Big hugs your way! :)

• @2mamazinseattle - O.M.G. ... Possible TTC#2 for you, and soon?!?! Ahhhh, I am so excited! Please keep us posted every step of the way. I want to know all the things about this! :)

• 1. Several things above blew my mind this morning (ahem, @2mamazinseattle) in the greatest way!  :D

2. I hear y'all on the weather.  We're not Buffalo or anything, but we've got snow on the ground and it's straight-up freezing here already.

3.  I feel terrible about the weather because my parents are coming to visit next week for Thanksgiving and my 82-year-old Dad really hates the cold!

4.  I've been brainstorming about how our home can truly accomodate another child without us having to put one (or both) of them into bedrooms on the first floor or without us having to give up our master bedroom upstairs.  I'm not coming up with much.  Every option that I can think of involves us having to keep the potential #2 in our room for a very long time.  Ugh.  We really can't afford to move (and, most days, I really don't want to).

5. I went to the dentist yesterday and spent the entire time having to endure being lectured about all the fun things you can do with a kiddo around here in the winter.  It was painful because while I would love to do many of those things, they either cost a buttload of money or they are things that my kid just would not tolerate as his current age (requiring the ability to sit still for long periods of time, for example).  Also, since S has to travel for work on weekends a lot this winter, I have to keep the dog in mind too.  And since most of these activities would require putting him the crate for hours upon hours on the weekends, it's just another reason they're not likely to happen.  Anyway, nothing like being frustrated while having someone dig around in your mouth!

6.  Work is still rough this week and not likely to get any better in the near future.  We're still trying to figure out how to do the work of 8 people with just 5, and those 5 are getting increasingly irritated and hostile.  I'm truly grateful to still have a job, but it's wearing me down right now.

7. G won't stop throwing things.  Like, all the things.  Before yesterday, it was just at home.  He was still being good at daycare.  That has now changed (I was informed at daycare pickup last night).  I NEED PARENTING CLASSES!!!  @winstan1 is a pretty good resource here, but I don't think she wants to make the drive to MN to tutor me 1:1.

8.  I need to get my wedding ring replated AGAIN.  It's like every 3 months these days.  I get an allergic reaction when it wears thin, and it's miserable. Sounds like a good lunch-time errand.

9.  Argh ... so many lifestyle changes to make in the next few weeks.  Obviously I need to cut out the alcohol with impending IUI.  I also need to get back to being consistent with the prenatal vitamins, I need to find a way to throw yoga back into the mix, and the unhealthy snacking has to stop.  We eat pretty well at home, but lunches can definitely stray from the approved food list, and snacks are a problem.

10.  I'm hoping so SO hard that some of my TTC friends here on TB are successful this month. It's just been such a long journey, filled with too much heartache.  I'm spending a lot of my time thinking about this and sending positive energy out. 

Have a great week everyone!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• 1. A little concerned that we are 27+4 with twins and S has started to have some blood streaked mucus. They think it is residual from her SCH but I'm still scared they are trying to come about 10 weeks too soon.
    2. I have 13 more working days before I get to be a SAHM! Thank god for a ton of sick leave that I need to use up! Haha!
    3. I'm so ready to put up our Christmas tree!!!
    4. Excited for Thanksgiving at my moms. My sister is coming up too with her family and it will be the first year we've ALL been there together in a long time.
    5. Worried about my sister and what she's going through with her oldest! Still no resolve yet. The thought of a 14 year old doing jail time for a false accusation burns me!
    6. Our shower is Dec. 6th!!!
    7. My BFF is flying in for the shower on the 4th and staying with me! She moved to Nashville about 6 months ago and I haven't seen her since then.
    8. Our hutch came...but broken so buybuybaby gave us store credit. It's totally usable, and took too long to get it to hassle sending it back, but didn't want to pay full price! I love love love the hutch piece!
    9. I'm freaking out over our health insurance changes with us getting married and me resigning and babies! Ugh!
    10. I was starting to feel sad about not teaching anymore until this week! These kids are pushing major buttons! It will be sad to tell them all I'm leaving. Official last day is Dec. 19th!!!

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"