Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What type of baby bottles?

Im going nuts is my first baby and i don't know what type of baby bottles to buy i know there is so many brands out there and i like the Avent but not sure please help me

Best Answers

• ForestgoldForestgold member
    Answer ✓
    you go with the one that works best for you and your baby.  When we were breastfeeding, the Avent Naturals were good, but he burped a lot.  When we moved to formula, we tried the Playtex VentAire and the Dr Browns.  My son does best with the Dr Brown bottles.  Less gassy, and less messy for him.  I would suggest you do what we did, and buy one of a couple of different bottles that you like the look of (or have good ratings on Amazon), and see which one you and your little one prefer.
  • tbarker14tbarker14 member
    Answer ✓
    I have glass bottles for my DD. I am EBF but some days I have pumped so my DH can feed our DD. Or if I'm going to be away from DD for a period of time.
    I chose the glass bottles since we prefer them. I also use Dr. Brown nipple with the glass bottles.
    (the bottles are not dr.browns) mind you my DD hasn't had any issues with the gasses or reflux yet. But then again we rarely have to use the bottles right now.

One advice I would have is not to buy so many bottles of one kind. Your baby may not like a specific brand or so.
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsMac613MrsMac613 member
    Answer ✓
    I use Avent naturals and love them. We never had nipple confusion and we introduced the bottle at 2 weeks

Anniversary 

Answers

• Thank you so much ladies i would try dr brown i would just get 2 or 3 bottles to try them n im planning to brestfeed but also give him formula too
  • I have avent...lo loves them I bought the tommy tippee on a recommendation and I will return them because they are really wide and take up more room in the fridge and diaper bag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"