Trouble TTC a Sibling

Is throat punch Monday a thing?

So after a long cry with my hubby last night about how lonely and helpless I feel, my patience with the rest of the world is wearing thin! !

Today a coworker (who I only have to see once a month) came to her desk for a tampon and announces how their first month of trying was clearly a bust and how disappointed she is. Like she went on for 5 minutes about how she was really hoping they could get it accomplished the first month... and well my clomid induced rage kicked in!!
I looked at her in said....maybe when you get to month 18 I'll muster up some sympathy! !

Re: Is throat punch Monday a thing?

• A friend of a friend once went off in a group of women. People kept asking a woman in the group when she was planning on having a baby. Her friend jumped to her aid explaining how it's not okay to just ask that in a group due to who may be struggling. Several of the women have since been much more careful!
  • I would have done the same thing. I, unfortunately, have no patience for things like that. I'm sorry you're struggling right now! I hope you get your BFP soon! So give it to me straight, how bad are the moods swings on clomid. I start it tomorrow after my baseline ultrasound and I'm nervous about being way to emotional.
  • Loading the player...
  • Well there must be something in the air because I unleashed on my KU friends today who I am in a group text with. They work together and I am a SAHM. They're both due with #2 on the same day. Anyway, in the group text one was asking the other if she had any snacks at her desk because she was so nauseous and how much she hated feeling that way, So I replied "Ugh, I would LOVE to be feeling nauseous right now".

That shut them up for a while and then they finally asked how I was doing. I was completely honest and said "Pretty sucky actually. Everyone I know if KU with number 2 or has #2 and so it's all I ever hear about. Meanwhile I'm struggling and have no one to talk to about it because no one understands so I just cry"

I mean why didn't she just text her about the snacks??? I'm sure after that message they started texting just each other and probably about how I'm that bitter friend now. Oh well.

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Oh the clomid. ..honestly I tend to be a bit moody in general. ..but this is my second round and it's kicking my butt! Friday was day 5 and I take it of an event with dinner. We DH and I were on a date night. I took the pill and got so light headed I almost passed out at dinner. Today even on day 11 my vision is blurry.

I just feel really zapped...then feel guilty about being zapped. It's a never ending cycle
  • I'm sitting in the waiting room right now before my baseline ultrasound. I have to start taking clomid tonight and am nervous about the emotional ups and downs with it. I'm pretty emotional anyways, especially around AF, so I'm contemplating getting DH a little something as an 'I'm sorry I'm going to be so crazy gift' Thanks for the heads up ladies!
  • @Reagan1010‌

I HATED clomid. Just let your husband know it's the clomid talking, not you. :)

My mood swings were super bad and I was ragey a lot. My sister took it for one month and took a few months off of treatments--she said it almost caused a divorce (but she's a drama queen).

I took femara and menpour as well but the mood swings weren't as bad. Just keep your eye on the prize!
  • My throat punch is to MH family. His parents and my parents are both divorced so holidays are crazy.

His mom wants an entire DAY for Thanksgiving. His dad has extended family to do to on Thanksgiving day, and Friday night he always meets up with old friends from work. His dad wants us to come to his house Sunday afternoon, eat lunch 2 hours late as usual, and leave at 5pm to get home at 10 or 11pm.

Being in the car that long with restless toddlers is horrible and they end up screaming the last two hours home. F that, I'm leaving Sunday morning whether he likes it or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"