TTC After a Loss

»»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««

BethKate2BethKate2 member
edited November 2014 in TTC After a Loss

WARNING: Edited with BFP announcement after personal messages

The January Snowflakes check-in is for anyone who has had an EDD or a loss in January of any year. Feel free to join by introducing yourself and telling us your EDD or loss date. This thread will be posted on Monday evenings.

January Snowflakes Badges:

https://i40.tinypic.com/29y2pme.jpg

https://i40.tinypic.com/156pzew.jpg

https://i39.tinypic.com/2hdbo61.jpg

«««««««««»»»»»»»»»

November 17th

»»»January ☆ Snowflakes««« 

LSS ☆☆ 1/15/14 & EDD 1/5/15 @Elliecat17 ☆☆ Yay for losing 2lbs! Keep up the good work!

EDD ☆☆ 1/27/14 @BethKate2 ☆☆ Hi!

EDD ☆☆ 1/2/15 @rmpar29 ♥twin boys♥ ☆☆ Do you think you'll be able to hold off on testing until Friday? When do you expect your period?

EDD ☆☆ 1/5/15 @Amybunny30 ☆☆ FX for a +OPK soon!

EDD ☆☆ 1/10/15 @CFearsy ☆☆ I'm sorry you're having such issues with your doctor's office. FX they have all of the blood they need now. When do they expect to have the results?

EDD ☆☆ 1/12/15 @rslh10 ☆☆ Good luck with your HSG this week! I'll be thinking of you!

EDD ☆☆ 1/21/15 @Greeneyes842 ☆☆ ((hugs)) I'm so, so sorry you're back here.

EDD ☆☆ 1/24/15 @jj32 ☆☆ Sorry about your period. :(

EDD ☆☆ 1/26/15 @MrsPhD83 ☆☆ Is your plan to TTC again after this cycle?

EDD ☆☆ 1/30/15 @HoldingOutHope ☆☆ Are you TTC on your own this cycle, or do you have a treatment plan with your RE?

BFP WARNING

Congrats to @JellicalParker who got a BFP this morning!

TTC since July 2012 
BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

Re: »»»January ☆ Snowflakes«««

• @BethKate2 How are you today lady? How's life going for you?
    Me: 24 
    DH: 25
    BFP: 1/12/14       EDD: 9/18/14     MC: 1/15/14
    BFP: 5/6/14         EDD: 1/5/15       MC: 5/10/14
    BFP: 12/29/14      EDD: 9/12/15      MC: 1/5/15
    Dx: PCOS - 8/20/14, Hashimoto's - 10/10/14, Gluten Allergy 10/10/14

My Chart

TTCAL January Challenge
  • @BethKate2 How are you today lady? How's life going for you?
    @Elliecat17, I'm doing ok. I had my mid-cycle monitoring appointment today, and I've got a mature follie on each ovary again. I'll be triggering tonight, and IUI #2 will be Wednesday.

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• Loading the player...
  • @HoldingOutHope, I hope the progesterone is really all you need!

I'll be triggering tonight. :)

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• Hi bk! I'm sorry I missed the check in last week. I've been slammed with a ton of emotions, anxiety and all that good stuff. I am currently angry however, because my HSG is cancelled and I have to have an in office Hysterosalpingo-contrast-sonography (usually shortened to HyCoSy) instead. Long story short, the surgery center said they contacted my insurance company and for some reason the procedure wouldn't be covered, and my RE cancelled the appt without even asking me first. Now I'm just having this in office thing done. I'm fine with that, but it would be nice if they would have talked to me before shutting down the procedure. They said that they didn't want me to have to pay thousands of dollars for this (ok thanks, but give me the choice) and that the in office one will do the same thing. 

That's all fine and dandy but when we set this up originally I asked for a HyCoSy in office and they said flat out NO. They said the dr rarely schedules an actual HSG at the sx so they wanted to keep it because it was a big deal for him to want it. Whatever. I'm trying to relax during this nntp phase of my journey but it seems to be impossible! 

Honestly? I just don't really even know what I want anymore.

BK, I truly have everything crossed for you this round. So many hugs and good vibes. 

@holdingouthope ((hugs)) So many hugs. I just want you to know that I was thinking about you today a lot. I don't know what made me start thinking of you, but I just wanted you to know you were on my mind. 
  • Hi ladies

@Bethkate2 Can you add me back to the check in?

@Holdingouthope I hope the tests results for your H and your biopsy come back normal.

AFM, I found out on Friday I was having another miscarriage since my betas started to drop.  They went down again to 72 today, so more blood draws for me over the next week.  I'm just waiting for the bleeding to start.  I have a follow up apt with my doctor on Thursday so I'll see what he recommends since this is my second miscarriage in 6 mos.  I'm starting to feel better today, but overall it just sucks so much. 

I hope everyone is having a better week than me.

((hugs)) lady. 
  • @rslh10, I'm sorry you're dealing with that. Hopefully the in-office procedure gives you good news and not having the HSG won't be a big deal.

@Greeneyes842, ((hugs)) lady. I added your name back to the list.

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• @Amybunny30, I don't blame you for taking a break! The latest I've O'd since TTC is CD 20, and trying to keep up with sex during the longer cycles can be brutal. As much as treatment really isn't any fun, it's kind of nice to not stress about timing sex anymore.

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• BethKate2BethKate2 member
    edited November 2014

@CFearsy, I'll probably test out the trigger. Last cycle, I waited until about a week after the trigger to start testing, so I'll probably do the same thing this time. No sense wasting all of those tests when I know for sure it'll still be positive for several days. Hopefully testing it out will only take a couple of days at that point. Betas will probably be 12/3, but like last cycle, if I'm getting BFNs, I probably won't bother to get blood drawn until CD 3.

I'm sorry you're in a funk. :( Hugs to you, and happy anniversary!

TTC since July 2012 

Blogging to stay sane

• Good morning @BethKate2!  Sounds promising with two mature follies.  FX for you honey!

@HoldingOutHope - Good luck at your appointment today.  (((HUGS)))  I actually liked the Crinone better than the Prometrium.  It was much easier to insert and it nice to only have to do it once a day.  I put mine in at night so there's less discharge that way.  Good luck! 

@rslh10 - Huge ((((HUGS)))) honey.  I'm sorry that you are struggling.  When's your procedure scheduled for?

@GreenEyes842 - So sorry to see you back here sweetie.  Many ((((HUGS))))

@Amybunny30 - I hope O comes soon.

@CFearsy - I'm sorry that you are struggling love!  (((((HUGS)))))  I hope that you are able to get all of your testing done before the end of this year and can make an appointment with an RE.

AFM: No need to worry about testing here.  Big temp drop this AM, so AF will probably be here today or tomorrow.  I'm not at all surprised, so just on to another cycle.
    TTC #3 since 8/2012 image
    DX Endometriosis 2/2002 (lost left tube due to a cyst), PCOS
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013
    BFP - 4/23/2014, EDD - 1/2/2015 Twin Boys lost at 12 weeks, M/C 6/25/2014

My chart here  All ALers welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    June 3Missing Our January Snowflake
  • @jj32 - I hope that you hear back on your results soon!  It is amazing how much blood it takes to go through this process. 
    6/2010
     BFP - 10/18/2012, EDD - 6/26/2013, Baby Girl lost at 22 weeks (T21), D&E 2/15/2013

• @BethKate2, I have everything crossed for your IUI on Wednesday!!! I've been thinking of you. I hope things aren't too overwhelming and that you're doing ok.

@HoldingOutHope, I hope the biopsy and SA come back ok. Did you get the results yet? I know you mentioned before that you're feeling "meh" about natural cycles but that you haven't established a plan with your doc yet. Have you considered next steps for treatment? I've been thinking of you!

@rslh10, So sorry about this insurance thing. So frustrating!! I hope everything goes well with your HyCoSy. <3 I'll be thinking of you Thursday!!!

@Greeneyes842, you already know <3 But one more thing that I will say again: I'm so sorry you're back here, but you know that your snowflake family is here for you! Take care of yourself this week.

@CFearsy, I hope you're done with bloodwork for awhile and that they got everything they need. Also hoping your results come back ok!

@rmpar29, I've been chart stalking you! So sorry about the temp drop :(

@jj32, cycle buddy!!! I hope your BW comes back ok before you get too far into this cycle in case you need to be proactive about any wonky results. I've been thinking of you! :)

AFM, yes, we are back to TTC this cycle! I'm on CD2 and trying something new this cycle....the Clearblue Easy fertility monitor (thanks @jj32!!!)! I'm really excited to use it, but I feel like this thing should have a title like "Royal Highness." There are so many rules! And it's so fussy and demanding! I've been using wondfos all year, but my O date keeps moving around (recently much earlier than expected!) and MH seems to get performance anxiety at the slightest *mention* of a positive OPK, so I'm hoping the advance notice of "high" fertility days will help me with timing HIO for both of those issues. We shall see! Other than that, just working on some things on the job front. I have a pretty solid lead for a new position that may have us moving south in the spring! I'm hoping I can make that lead more official by the end of the year, so things have been very busy for me at work.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 31, DH: 30, Married July 2013
    TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1  5.17.14, EDD 1.26.15, MMC (measuring 6w3d at 8w3d), D&C 6.26.14
    BFP#2  9.19.14, EDD 5.29.15, AF on 9.23.14 CP
    BFP#3  12.17.14, EDD 8.25.15, AF on 12.21.14 CP#2

Current plan: TTC while waiting for RPL results to come back
    Stalk my ute

• @MrsPhD83 - Good luck with the CBEFM!  I have heard that some women love it and some hate it, so I hope you love it. 

@HoldingOutHope - Many ((((HUGS)))) love!  It's good and bad to not have anything wrong.  I hope the Crinone and Aspirin are what you need. 

6/2010

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"