Cincinnati Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations

Hey Ladies!  I had checked the Cincinnati board a couple times when I first got pregnant but there wasn't much action going on so I have been over in the April 2015 board.  I have been asked a lot lately by family about what I want for my baby shower, which I hadn't put much thought into.  My sister is throwing it for me and she is new to Cincinnati so she has no ideas on location.  I have been here for 8 years however still don't know any reasonably priced options for having my baby shower.  So would you ladies be willing to share any locations where you had your showers or showers you have been too which were nice.  I really appreciate any ideas!

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• Options
    I just had mine at a larosas in a back private room (the one in colerain, but I'm sure others have private rooms). I'm not sure what the rental fee was (not too much), but I know it was only 8 bucks a person for unlimited pizza, salad, and drinks. We invited 30, and it was a little tight, but it worked.
  • Options
    We just had my baby shower at my house. But we had my bridal shower at coffee emporium and it was really nice. They have an afternoon tea menu and you get the whole top floor. Also the BonBonerie might do something too, I love their afternoon tea.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I had looked into restaurants but nothing seemed to be reasonable.  I was trying to have one shower so there would be around 35-40 people.  I would like to stay under $400.  I live in Oakley but would be open to most areas.  Mine nor any of my families houses could comfortably host all those people and those that could wouldn't be willing. 

@mom2boxers do you know of any libraries in particular because I tried looking and didn't get much info.  We had a beautiful library at home that most people had showers at.

@vlagroupie I will look into coffee emporium! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"