Northern California Babies

OB/gynec recommendation..some urgent help

hi I am at Santa Clara ... Plz suggest some good OB gynec here and around.. My preferences is doctors affiliated to good samarthian hospital San Jose or el camino hospital and Palo Alto medical foundation..
Need to fix an appointment soon..

Re: OB/gynec recommendation..some urgent help

• I see Dr. Har at Altos Oaks Medical Group, which is an office just upstairs from the El Camino women's hospital. I've heard good things about all of the doctors at this practice, so you might give a call and see if anyone is available.
    DD born December 2014!
  • I see Dr. Hung Ecklund at the PAMF office in Sunnyvale and that office is affiliated with El Camino Hopsital in Mountain View. I really like her so far, we have had 2 appointments with her and she is really nice and has answered all my questions so far. I also like the Sunnyvale office (I had not been before) because it is a nice newer facility and has never been overly crowded. If you look on the PAMF website you can see what OBs are accepting new patients and a lot of them have a biography and information about what schools they went to. 

If you want to give birth at Good Samaritan then you should pick an OB in the Los Gatos office. If you want El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, then pick an OB in either Sunnyvale or Mountain View. 

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"