December 2014 Moms
Options

randoms/AWs/vents

I know you guys have your super thread, but I don't have the didication to read it, so who has some Rs/AWs/Vs to share?

R: I had a dream last night that I went into labor right before thanksgiving. (I'm 34ish weeks) I wasn't sad that my baby was early, I was sad that I might miss thanksgiving dinner. I'm pretty sure this makes me a terrible mom.

AW: This morning my H got up at 6 to parent and took both kids to mcdonalds for breakfast so I could sleep in. I didn't get up until 830. It was glorious.

V: we are having our kitchen remodeled and I feel like its taking FOREVER. Its going to be so nice when its done, but I'm done living in a construction zone. Only a few more days!!

Re: randoms/AWs/vents

• Options
    I can't edit, pretend I can spell dedication (and anything else I missed) pleaseandthankyou
  • Options

You didn't have to READ the whole random thread, but why did you START a new one instead of posting your random stuff in the existing randoms thread? That-- that's what it's for...

Your feelings are very strong. Honestly I figured it wasn't randoms anymore.

This is my app too!!! I do what I want. You don't own this blog! FEELINGS!!1!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Um, aren't all the posts unnecessary? You could have just skipped this.
  • Options
    auroraloo said:
    R: I"m not having a baby in December, so my presence here is random. 

AW: I love schmanda and she loves me. 

V: I find it annoying when people act like they own the internet. 
    You and I have the same randoms today. How strange...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    auroraloo said:

What is Hodor? Is it a door to a house only Ho's can use? And that's why it's spelled wrong? 

Also, a birth announcement thread? So, you have a person removed from your body in some fashion, and you don't even get your own congrats/aw thread? 

You preglies are hard core. 

If I post in that thread, will a mod remove it? I mean, it doesn't go against TOU. My fingers are itching to do it. 
    Game of Thrones - you obviously don't watch

Birth announcement thread - a collective place to announce that your LO has arrived and no it doesn't stop you from creating your own AW thread.

Last part I'm not even gonna touch....

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    CandEChicagoCandEChicago member
    edited November 2014
    auroraloo said:

What is Hodor? Is it a door to a house only Ho's can use? And that's why it's spelled wrong? 

Also, a birth announcement thread? So, you have a person removed from your body in some fashion, and you don't even get your own congrats/aw thread? 

You preglies are hard core. 

If I post in that thread, will a mod remove it? I mean, it doesn't go against TOU. My fingers are itching to do it. 
    I will touch this last one...go for it. We have no formal mods right now...which is why BumpMay and Bump Admin got involved last time and deleted the post.

Test
  • Options
    Why was Nanda banned?
  • Options
    paigep8 said:

Why was Nanda banned?

Ask her @rhymeswithschmanda‌

It wasn't anything from D14

Test
  • Options
    Wait...this thread is wanted to be the new thread of randomness. Both OP and her friends seem to agree on that front. So I vote we make this a random thread.

Test
  • Options
    For dinner I had chicken and sweet potato. Dessert is fro-yo.

Next... :)

Test
  • Options
    My spawn is trying to kick her way out of the left side of my stomach. I'm not currently sure whether or not this will be more painful than traditional labor and delivery.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    feeshahfeeshah member
    edited November 2014

For dinner I had chicken and sweet potato. Dessert is fro-yo.

Next... :)

Left over Claim Jumper Tri tip, roasted veggies and sweet potato smothered in that cinnamon butter stuff.
    :::mouth orgasim::;

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Because minions always say it best. :)
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    You didn't have to READ the whole random thread, but why did you START a new one instead of posting your random stuff in the existing randoms thread? That-- that's what it's for...
    bless your heart
  • Options
    Eora3 said:

Nanda, I keep trying to give you another chance and take you seriously but then you whip out the crazy again. I agree with misskilljoy, I just don't get what you want out of all this.

The drama you start and perpetuate is just so repetitive. Was it getting boring for you too? Is that why you brought these random people here to WK for you?

I'm not really sure what this all means. I mean, I understand the words you are using but I'm not sure how they relate to me. I hardly think I "whip out the crazy" or start/perpetuate drama. I started what I thought was a harmless thread because I had random thoughts to share and thought others would too. I was surprised by the response I got, like I somehow offended people by not posting in your super special thread, and told my friends so. I did not bring anyone anywhere, or even suggest that anyone come here. I have no control over anyone because, as you guys love to point out, its the internet and anyone can post anywhere.
  • Options

WTAF? I will never understand why grown women who are old enough to start families are immature enough to come in here and mess with us just because we don't put up with trolls or bullsh*t. I mean...really? This isn't high school. :-/

Are you insinuating that I'm a troll because I started a randoms thread?

• Options
    CandEChicagoCandEChicago member
    edited November 2014

Eora3 said:

Nanda, I keep trying to give you another chance and take you seriously but then you whip out the crazy again. I agree with misskilljoy, I just don't get what you want out of all this.

The drama you start and perpetuate is just so repetitive. Was it getting boring for you too? Is that why you brought these random people here to WK for you?

I'm not really sure what this all means. I mean, I understand the words you are using but I'm not sure how they relate to me. I hardly think I "whip out the crazy" or start/perpetuate drama. I started what I thought was a harmless thread because I had random thoughts to share and thought others would too. I was surprised by the response I got, like I somehow offended people by not posting in your super special thread, and told my friends so. I did not bring anyone anywhere, or even suggest that anyone come here. I have no control over anyone because, as you guys love to point out, its the internet and anyone can post anywhere.

WTAF? I will never understand why grown women who are old enough to start families are immature enough to come in here and mess with us just because we don't put up with trolls or bullsh*t. I mean...really? This isn't high school. :-/

QFP....from your favroute QFPer. ;)

Test
  • Options

Eora3 said:

QFP....from your favroute QFPer. ;)
    Lol, never change. I feel like I've made the big time now!

• Options
    I was surprised by the response I got, like I somehow offended people by not posting in your super special thread, and told my friends so. I did not bring anyone anywhere, or even suggest that anyone come here.

----------------

You went somewhere else to bitch about us knowing damn well they were going to come over here and WK for you.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Diva Dog just farted. It was nasty and cleared the room.

Test
  • Options

I was surprised by the response I got, like I somehow offended people by not posting in your super special thread, and told my friends so. I did not bring anyone anywhere, or even suggest that anyone come here.

----------------

You went somewhere else to bitch about us knowing damn well they were going to come over here and WK for you.

Not quite. I told my friends that I thought the reaction I got was stupid. I hardly expected "WKing" because, really I didn't need any sticking up for.
  • Options

I was referring to the other randoms that came out of nowhere to WK you, actually....

Ok, that makes way more sense.
  • Options

Don't 'other site' members have better things to do than WK a regular who is trying to stir sh*t on her own BMB?! I personally have a 6lb human trying to head butt her way out of my undilated and non-effaced cervix. And am trying very hard to not pee my pants. Just sayin'...

How is starting a randoms thread "stirring shit on my own BMB"?? I mean there have been enough shit stirring/wack job/obvious trolls here that my daring to post random thoughts in the wrong place doesn't even compare.
  • Options
    kylik90kylik90 member
    edited November 2014
    Edited even though it has been quoted. Sincerely apologize to everyone I offended with that meme! Like I said, I would never do or say anything mean to a person with any kind of disability. VERY poor choice of meme on my part!
    imageimage
    Quinn was born at 34 weeks weighing in at 5lbs 8oz and 19in long
  • Options
    @slappiness‌
    @pieceofme‌

Might want to keep an eye on this thread. Seems there might be some crossover from SAHM or the PB.

Test
  • Options

Don't 'other site' members have better things to do than WK a regular who is trying to stir sh*t on her own BMB?! I personally have a 6lb human trying to head butt her way out of my undilated and non-effaced cervix. And am trying very hard to not pee my pants. Just sayin'...

How is starting a randoms thread "stirring shit on my own BMB"?? I mean there have been enough shit stirring/wack job/obvious trolls here that my daring to post random thoughts in the wrong place doesn't even compare.
    Omg seriously just stop! you knew there was already a randoms thread you stated so in your op! No one said you had to read the whole 36 or whatever pages to be allowed to post in it! It's a randoms thread where anyone is welcome to post random thoughts... Regardless of whether they've been in the active convos going on in said thread! If you've been on this board for awhile you also know that the repeat questions and repeat threads are getting annoying as all h&ll! I have no Idea who you are or what the other ladies are talking about but it seems to me your just trying to get attention! And looks like you got it, also by having your friends come over here to troll our board just proves that this post was attention seeking! Have you even posted or commented on any other threads or was your main objective to piss people off
    @jessblair101‌ - She was a regular to the bump but mainly on the SAHM board. She was more active on D14 during 1st and 2nd Tri. Her SN before she was banned was NandaB.

Test
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    kylik90 said:

Yup.

Did you seriously just post a derogatory picture of someone who appears to have Down syndrome? Even if you didn't know I'm having a baby with Ds thats really really unacceptable. Yuck
  • Options
    This is getting extreme. I mentioned the other thread because I assumed someone would mention it (hence my lighthearted mention of it), but I didn't realize how passionate people were about their thread. I didn't post there because its almost 50 pages, which I haven't read or participated in at all. It felt weird to start on page 48.

Jessblair- having more than one thread about nothing in particular is hardly the same as 20 threads about hospital bags, or being dilated, or birth plans.

As far as "having my friends post here" I maintain that I didn't tell anyone to post anywhere. Honestly some of those posters are my friends, but I didn't tell anyone to post anywhere and would have preferred if it had just blown over like I assume it would have. Even though I don't post here as much now I generally enjoy the board.

I'm stepping away now because I am incredibly offended by the extremely poor taste shown by kylik
  • Options

kylik90 said:

Yup.

Did you seriously just post a derogatory picture of someone who appears to have Down syndrome? Even if you didn't know I'm having a baby with Ds thats really really unacceptable. Yuck
    Did NOT post that intending to be offensive in the slightest bit. I would NEVER say or do anything to be mean to anyone with any sort of disability. I did not think that child looked like she had any disabilities. Making a funny face, maybe. I sincerely apologize!!
    imageimage
    Quinn was born at 34 weeks weighing in at 5lbs 8oz and 19in long
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"