Eco-Friendly Family
Options

New Mom Intro

Hey All,

I'm expecting my first child in July 2015. We live a fairly clean lifestyle and have already incorporated many products, foods and practices into our lives that are eco-friendly.

I'm excited to get you know all of you and can't wait to share information!

Question for those of you who would like to answer: What has been your biggest challenge as a Eco-Friendly Family?

Thanks!!!
Where there is love, there is life.
-Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
NTNP Since January 2014
BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)

Re: New Mom Intro

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!!  I haven't been here long myself, but have picked up some good advice.  Hoping this board can be a come a teensy bit more active so great to see new folks.

As for biggest challenges for me...I guess as I've been preparing for our first baby, just sifting through all the info...and stuff...and trying to balance health and environmental concerns with not getting too worked up over it all.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tsuga76 said:
    Congrats and welcome!!  I haven't been here long myself, but have picked up some good advice.  Hoping this board can be a come a teensy bit more active so great to see new folks.

As for biggest challenges for me...I guess as I've been preparing for our first baby, just sifting through all the info...and stuff...and trying to balance health and environmental concerns with not getting too worked up over it all.
    Man, you weren't kidding when you said it would be nice to have a more active board. ZZZZzzzz! So disappointed! I was really looking forward to learning more and offering up my info.

Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"