Chit Chat

Has anyone been in this situation?

Ok, I want to start off by saying this is a true story and it's happening to me right now.
I'm posting my story in hopes that someone can share their story, some words of advice or words of encouragement.
Ok here goes.
I just recently found out that my fiancé cheated on me. He told me that he ended it with her. After some counseling we begin to mend our relationship. Well, I thought we were on the right path. A few weeks ago he told me that she was pregnant. He wasn't exactly sure if it was his or not. That same weekend I found out that I am expecting. Way to complicate things i know.
Well, well she gave birth the other day. Preemie twins! He was there for the birth but didn't tell me right away. His excuse is that he was waiting for the right time to tell me face to face.
So my questions are, should I try to fix this relationship? Is it fixable? How complicated will it be to raise a child in this situation? I'm still in shock and not sure what to do.

I do believe she knows about me, I did see photos of the children, no I haven't visited them yet. I did tell him he needs to be with them. He is giving me the impression that he wants to fix our relationship and not be with her. Should I give him another shot? I have not tried to contact her yet. I believe this is not the right time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"