February 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC time

Re: FFFC time

• Options
    My background check for work did not come back squeaky clean. As I knew (and disclosed) that it wouldn't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My SIL is moving out of state next month. I'm irrationally excited about this!
  • Options
    I put LO in a dress yesterday. I have 2 boys and will likely never know the fun of dressing up a little girl. We played for a little while before I changed him. I didn't take any pictures because DH would totally flip his shit.
    LOLOLOLLLLLL

I love, love, love this confession. Did you have fun? Where did you even get a dress to put him in?

• Options
    Lol @TessyMessy‌ I'm so guilty of this too. I was going through DD's old clothes to get rid of stuff since we're done and I couldn't help it, had to put one on. DH will never know!
  • Options

carleys said:
    I just want to AW all the pictures of DS I guess that's why I am posting so much privately on IG. I haven't done a hdbd in forever because stranger danger. We had a mom meetup yesterday at Yankee candle and I thought one of the moms was going to tackle me when I took a picture near her LO. I felt the need to show her the picture and that her child wasn't in it. It just isn't natural for me to ask permission to take a photo especially when I'm not sharing it online. Poor mom manners?
    IMO she's being way weird, if you're out in public there's a risk your pic (or your child's pic) will be taken.

imageimage
  • Options
    I went over budget on my secret santa gift. For some reason I had it in my head that the limit was $25. I can't be the only one!

@carleys That mom is crazy nuts! You didn't do anything wrong.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    @KatyBriggs‌ Love tit is for support. ((Hugs)) ;)
  • Options
    @katybriggs - I hope you feel better soon. Diarrhea is awful.

imageimage
  • Options
    magentawarpedmagentawarped member
    edited November 2014
    courtls22 said:

My local Target is closing at the end of January.  The closest one will be 40 minutes away.  I have ugly cried more than once about it.   :((

How the F does a Target get closed? Does your town not understand its value? Its greatness? I'm baffled.
  • Options

courtls22 said:

My local Target is closing at the end of January.  The closest one will be 40 minutes away.  I have ugly cried more than once about it.   :((

How the F does a Target get closed? Does your town not understand its value? Its greatness? I'm baffled.
    I was wondering the same thing. I'd probably cry too @courtls22‌

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    iwubrory said:
    I was wondering the same thing. I'd probably cry too @courtls22‌
    Idk, I live in a rural area but it always seemed busy. I think a lot of people in the area are confused as well.  
  • Options
    JoyBaby5 said:

I have Michael Buble Holiday station playing, and I don't feel bad one bit.

@JoyBaby5‌, I posted this in the randoms on Wednesday! I sent DH a text to warn him because there is no going back now!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

• Options
    SD GTG Ladies: We should all agree to wear jeans and a black tshirt ;) Then we wouldn't have to dress to impress. Plus it would be easy to identify the others ;)
    F14 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"