July 2013 Moms

pumpkin help!

Hello ladies... I need your kitchen experience...

I used to make like mashed pumpkin for LO but now he refuses pureed foods and I have no idea how to cook it. He adores pumpkin so I don't want to screw it... lately he has been 'remembering' what he doesn't like and I don't want him to dislike pumpkin because of my lack of cooking skills/creativity...

Any ideas are welcome :)

TIA
Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
*Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

Re: pumpkin help!

• That sounds delicious! =P~

I will try this, he loves cinnamon but I never thought about adding it to pumpkin.
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Pumpkin pancakes!
  • Loading the player...
  • So then half in chunks and half in muffins and pancakes... he loves pancakes so I think we will love these too! Thanks ladies!

• @maryannespier the baked chunks were a success, he ate every piece without me having to run behind him to feed him!

@chiboo9 the pancakes were a success too =P~ even DH and I were eating some... I did like 20 of them and now are sitting in the freezer for when we don't have time to prepare dinner (usually DC days are hectic!) :x

@Byjove03 after the pumpkin party, you gave me the idea of using butternut squash so I got a fresh one and I will be experimenting in a few days :D

@Iandloveandyou1 I still have 2 cups of pumpkin puree and I will be doing muffins tonight ^^

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"