• Options
    Whoa @missd
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    @MissDemeanor‌ you win this thread
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

@MissDemeanor - I am 100% with you on soft cheeses.  And I hate American cheese.

Typically american cheese can't even be called chese. Legally it is a chesee like product like chez-wiz. All of which I dislike.

OP up here: not all animals need to come inside when it's negative degrees.

(Animal Control was called on me because my goats were playing in the snow when it was -10. )
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OK, let me make my feelings on cheese clear. ;)

I don't like soft cheesies. Like Cheetos. (do they call them cheesies in the US? is it Cheezies?)

But I also don't really like soft cheese. Or any cheese, unless it is melted. Something about the texture icks me out. 

And American cheese is not really cheese at all. Gross. 

But I do like hard cheezies. Melted cheese. Queso. Cheeze Its. and Gold fishies, of course.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    @missdemeanor are you talking about Cheez Puffs?
  • Options
    Cheez puffs like the big puffy noodleish orange cheez covered snack? That look similar to Gerber's Lil Crunchies?
  • Options
    @MissDemeanor‌ LMAO at PJs in Target because of PJ day. Thanks for specifcally excluding me in things you dislike!

Now I'm curious to see what portions are like in Canada. #givemeallthefood #youwinuo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options

OK, let me make my feelings on cheese clear. ;)

I don't like soft cheesies. Like Cheetos. (do they call them cheesies in the US? is it Cheezies?)

But I also don't really like soft cheese. Or any cheese, unless it is melted. Something about the texture icks me out. 

And American cheese is not really cheese at all. Gross. 

But I do like hard cheezies. Melted cheese. Queso. Cheeze Its. and Gold fishies, of course.
    Iz still confuzed..

• Options
    Cheese puffs are delicious.

• Options
    These I loveimage
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Cheez puffs like the big puffy noodleish orange cheez covered snack? That look similar to Gerber's Lil Crunchies?
    In our house we call the Gerber little crunchies "baby Cheetos"
    This is why we don't buy those. I just gave LO a cinnamon animal cracker thing, and BF tried one too. I give the bag one day until it is empty now. 

I thought we learned our lesson with arrowroot biscuits. Jumbo costco pack. I think LO at 4 crackers. We ate the rest
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    Mamosey said:

soft cheetos.  why are they soft?  Are they stale?

No, they're like puffy. Not soft like marshmallow....soft like, um....gerber lil crunchies?
  • Options
    squirm said:
    @Bookshelves um, the fashion trends you just stated for baby girls is why my daughter often looks like a boy. I'm a-ok with that.
    +2 My daughter is regularly mistaken for a boy BC she is a little baldy and I dress her in more neutral girls and boys clothes BC cute is cute.
    I had a mind-numbing conversation with MIL about this. She was yammering on about some baby she saw in a stroller at a distance in the dark and the baby was smaller than LO but looked like a boy, so she asked how old he was and was shocked to be told he was a she because he looked like a boy. I made a comment that it's a baby, it doesn't really look boy or look girl by facial features. She said LO looks like a boy. I said that's because I dress him like a boy. If I put him in a dress, he would look like a girl. She insisted she was right about babies looking boy or looking girl regardless of clothing. 

Am I the dumb dumb here?
  • Options
    Karlamo said:

All these soft cheese haters on here! Wow. Next to wine, that is another thing I'll miss when pregnant. I make a killer Mac n cheese out of goat cheese. It's heavenly. And baked brie with apricot jam in phyllo dough is amazing!!

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Soft cheeses are disgusting and I don't want any apricot jam either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"