June 2013 Moms
Options

I need gift buying help ASAP!

I need to send a baby gift to NY.  Baby girl, born a week ago, no registry. Mom and dad are wonderful people and very eco minded, but like elegant things.  Doesn't have to to necessarily be an eco-friendly gift specifically.  Looking to spend $50-$100, open to spending more for the right gift. HALP!  I'm about to order a baby sweater from Ireland, but don't want to pull the trigger on that until I know that's the best thing.

Re: I need gift buying help ASAP!

• Options
    If there's a store local to NY that would deliver something, that would be awesome.

• Options
    I would go baby paper, Aden & anais swaddle blankets, skip hop diaper changing pad and a paci pod. Try to think of things you would never buy for yourself but you would love to have
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chew beads? An amber teething necklace?
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    I'm so bad at coming up with ideas like this on the fly. Was has tons of good ideas! If you aren't ordering for a couple hours I'll look after bedtime (in an hour).
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    First baby? How about a carrier like an Ergo or perhaps another you enjoyed with a personal note about what the carrier meant to you. (I know I'm making assumptions here --) 

With gift receipt in case they're not into baby wearing.
    I love this idea.  This is what I might get her for Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"