June 2013 Moms
Options

Clicky Poll - Greased Up Kardashian Butt (NSFW)

GraceInCAGraceInCA member
edited November 2014 in June 2013 Moms

Clicky Poll - Greased Up Kardashian Butt (NSFW) 95 votes

I love this picture!
2% 2 votes
I hate this picture!
66% 63 votes
I have no opinion about this picture!
9% 9 votes
Grace, you have an iphone and a tub of coconut oil. You should recreate this shot.
22% 21 votes

Re: Clicky Poll - Greased Up Kardashian Butt (NSFW)

• Options
    Can they do that Disney Princess "real waistline" comparison photo here? In truth I have a banging hourglass between my waist and arse and my waist is no where near that small. And I have a tiny waist proportionally.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She looks plastic. Gross.

• Options
    I just can't really bring myself to care.  But that's how I feel about most celebrities.  
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options
    I haven't seen her in real life, but I watch the show. Her waist isn't that small, her butt and legs have cellulite, and she has some back fat.

Sure those things can be changed with diet and exercise, but I'll bet money that this is so photo shopped.

Plus I agree with pp, her all oiled up makes her look plastic!

• Options
    calikat80 said:
    Between the crazy hair, the oil and dat ass this is exactly what I looked like after my massage last week.
    I look like this after a Korean scrub followed by a massage. 

• Options
    Gross.

You're a mom now, Kim. To a little girl. Get a grip.

When she can't AW with babies, rappers, and weddings, then she always has that arse to fall back on.

Anniversary       

• Options
    That photo is a train wreck. I think it's awful. There is no way her waist is that small and her butt just looks too big. She does appear to have a big butt but that just looks fake. I agree with pp that she looks like a doctor Seuss character with that hairdo. I think that the little girl in the grinch had hair like hers.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm dying at @Pitchslap‌ calling Naya Rivera, Santana :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"