July 2014 Moms
Options

How long does the 4 month sleep regression normally last???

My little man was sleeping so good until the time change and now he won't sleep for more than 1 to 2 hours in his bed.

Answers

• Options
    A month for us

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• Options
    I think we are in week 3 and I see some progress. Can't wait for it to be over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's been a little over a month since it began and last night was our first really good night since it started. She only woke 2x between 8 and 6. Fingers crossed that tonight is the same or better since I jinxed it the last time I thought she was improving.

• Options
    Our started at 3 months and then we got like a 2 week break. And then it came back worse than ever about a week and a half ago. I've never done anything different in her bedtime routine, but if just keeps getting worse.
  • Options
    Oh ok...I feel like my son is already starting to teeth also. I'm not sure what is going on but he will only sleep at night if I'm holding him.
  • Options
    We are on week two, but lo is also teething. She has one tooth that recent;y broke through. So I don't know if she isn't sleeping because of the regression or teething. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"