July 2014 Moms

How long does the 4 month sleep regression normally last???

My little man was sleeping so good until the time change and now he won't sleep for more than 1 to 2 hours in his bed.

Re: How long does the 4 month sleep regression normally last???

• A month for us

Mom to one beautiful July '14 little girl

• I think we are in week 3 and I see some progress. Can't wait for it to be over!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's been a little over a month since it began and last night was our first really good night since it started. She only woke 2x between 8 and 6. Fingers crossed that tonight is the same or better since I jinxed it the last time I thought she was improving.

• Our started at 3 months and then we got like a 2 week break. And then it came back worse than ever about a week and a half ago. I've never done anything different in her bedtime routine, but if just keeps getting worse.
  • Oh ok...I feel like my son is already starting to teeth also. I'm not sure what is going on but he will only sleep at night if I'm holding him.
  • We are on week two, but lo is also teething. She has one tooth that recent;y broke through. So I don't know if she isn't sleeping because of the regression or teething. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"