Minnesota Babies

December Brunch

Hi Ladies,

There seemed to be a lot of interest in doing another brunch, so I wanted to see what dates would work for most people.

Some dates that I'm looking at are 12/7, 12/13, 12/20 or 12/21.  I know with the holidays things can be hectic so if December doesn't work out maybe we can try for January. 

Once I see if there is enough interest and we're able to nail down a date we can pick a location.

Hoping to see some new faces, as well as some of the ladies from this month!

-Morganne

Re: December Brunch

• Hi! I can do Dec 20th or 21st.
  • Hello! I'm new to this board, but would love to meet other ladies on here. If the date falls on the 7th, or possibly the 21st/22nd, I'd love to join.
    TTC since March 2013

HSG: Sept 2014, clear tubes

Dx: MFI - Low motility, morph, count (Aug. 2014); Hypothyroidism (May 2015)

Moved to IUIs October 2014

IUI #1 w/ injections:  Nov 2014- BFN

IUI #2 w/ injections:  Jan 2015- BFN

IUI #3.1 w/ injections:  Feb. 2015, cancelled due to cysts- 10 days BCP

IUI #3.2 w/ injections:  Feb/March 2015- BFN

IUI #4 w/ 100mg Clomid +  Injections:  August 2015- BFN

IUI #5 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  September 2015- BFN

IUI #6 w/ 5mg Femara + Injections:  October 2015 - Cancelled due low response

Moved to IVF May 2016 

Retrieved 18 eggs on 05/27/2016, 13 were ICSI'd, 9 made it to day-five transfer

Transferred 2 beautiful day-five embryos on 06/01/2016, froze 7

BFP 4dp5dt on 06/05/2016!  Line continued to darken beautifully!

EDD:  February 17, 2017

Beta #1:  92

Beta #2:  305 

Ultrasound #1 - one baby!

Ultrasound #2 - saw heartbeat!

LFAF Badges:

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! I can do the 20th or 21st. Would love to see you ladies in December since I missed the November Brunch.

• I am due on the 20th but I can make any of those dates unless baby decides to come that day...
    #1 DS 12/13/14
    #2 DD 7/1/17
    EDD 2/29/20 MC 7/19/19
    #3 EDD 5/29/19
  • Sounds like Sunday, 12/21 is looking the best so far for most people.  

Let's try to stick with that and see how many more ladies we get and we'll figure out a location when the date gets closer.  
  • I can do the 21st and would love to join in since I missed the November brunch as well :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• I go back to work on the 22nd, so as long as I have everything ready for that and the holidays I should make it.
  • Looking forward to this! Its on my calendar.
  • My baby will be almost 7 months but I'm up for meeting some new moms!

For some reason I can't access this board on my phone which I normally use so I don't frequent too often.

• I'm new, can't do most Sunday's due to being a Sunday School teacher - but I'll check in every so often to see if there's one I can attend in the coming months. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

DD 7/2010, DS 3/2012, #3 due 4/24/2015

• So where should we do brunch this time?
  • Where is everyone going to be coming from?  I know that Edina worked pretty well last time, so maybe sticking to Southwest Minneapolis/Edina area is a good idea?
  • I'm good with Edina as well. Lots of fun places on 50th and France. Red Cow is a great place too.
  • @bennieangel more the merrier!

I will stop adding people on 12/18 so I can try to make a reservation.

@TwinCitiesMomma, I was going to suggest Red Cow or Salut.  It doesn't look like Red Cow takes reservations, but parking is better because you can use Wuollet's parking lot on Sundays and if we have enough people I can at least call and give them a heads up.  I can make a reservations at Salut.  

So far I have the following people interested:  @TwincitiesMomma, @MagicMikki, @Andekat0921, @Amyface813 (if baby doesn't arrive on 12/20, :) ) @mali3, @JackieB15, @KKaew816 and @Bennieangel
  • Is there anyone else on the east side of town? I love me some brunch, but I'd spend more time driving then chatting, going that far SW :(
  • Is there anyone else on the east side of town? I love me some brunch, but I'd spend more time driving then chatting, going that far SW :(

@Pearlvirus‌ I'm in Falcon Heights!
  • This is my first time to the local board. Is it weird if I try to join? My LO is quite a bit older though at almost 18 months. I am on the SW side so Edina is super close to me in case I can join. 
    imageimage

• @mshukh, you're more than welcome, I'll add you to the list.

Most of us are going to be new moms soon, you can be our guru.
  • Hey ladies, I never think to look at the local board, just my BMB, but I'd love to meet some other moms/soon to be moms! My LO will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Am I too late to jump in?
  • I am still good to go for Sunday brunch. I am fine with Edina and LOVE both of the recommended locations for food. Im looking forward to meeting you all!

BTW...my name is Katie...even though my "handle" is Andekat :-)

• I'm a maybe. I will know for sure next week. Anybody here that's a transplant? I just moved here in July. My husband grew up in MN.
  • @Amyface813- How are you feeling?  Any contractions starting to come in yet?  Hope you are able to make brunch- bring your hospital bag, just in case!

@munkiki- I'm from CA-moved a year ago.  DH grew up in MN/WI.  
  • Hey ladies, I never think to look at the local board, just my BMB, but I'd love to meet some other moms/soon to be moms! My LO will be 8 weeks tomorrow. Am I too late to jump in?
    Sounds like there is still time to add you to brunch.  She's taking names until the 18th.  Welcome!
  • @munkiki a lot of the last group were transplants!  I'm a transplant from Chicago, although I've been up here for 4 years now.

@AmandaJean12, got you!
  • I might be interested.  My baby is 6 months though.

• munkikimunkiki member
    edited December 2014
    That's great that there are transplants! I just moved here from So Cal and but I'm originally from NYC.
    Please sign me up for brunch. I'm 7w +3. I had wanted to wait until my first appointment and sonogram (today) before confirming. I'll be looking forward to it.
  • MorganneMplsMorganneMpls member
    edited December 2014
    @JessJ222 that's fine, sounds like there will be a few already-moms attending this one.  Just let me know by 12/18.

@munkiki congrats!  We'll see you there.
  • Too late to join? (12/18 is just around the corner). I have a 2yo and am 30wks w/ #2. Looking for a new hospital since Abbott is cutting their midwife program!

• Hi there!, Fox James was born last Saturday. I still kind of feel like I would like to come but I don't know if it's a good idea... I would be bringing him with me.

#1 DS 12/13/14
    #2 DD 7/1/17
    EDD 2/29/20 MC 7/19/19
    #3 EDD 5/29/19
  • edited December 2014
    hannam01 said:

Too late to join? (12/18 is just around the corner). I have a 2yo and am 30wks w/ #2. Looking for a new hospital since Abbott is cutting their midwife program!

Hi- Why is Abbott cutting the midwife program?  I thought they had the new Mother Baby Center?  I just transferred over with the midwives at Park Nicollet (Methodist Hospital) in St Louis Park and really like it.  You should give them a call.

@Amyface813- Congratulations on your baby!  I wonder if it'll be too cold to have a newborn out but totally up to you of course.  Would love to see you and hear all about the birth.
    edited December 2014
    @Amyface813 Congrats!  Would love to see you and meet little Fox, but if you are thinking it's too soon, hopefully we can catch you in January if it doesn't work out.  I'll count you in, and if you can't make it we get it!

@threetaboos, I have you as unconfirmed right now.  

If anyone knows they can't make it can you please let me know, I'm going to call Salut this afternoon to see if we can make a reservation for 11:00, but will try to be flexible within an hour of that time if we can't get in right then.  I will post after I've talked to them.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!  
  • I'm not going to make it. Sorry! But thank you for including me :)
    imageimage

edited December 2014
    We have reservations at Salut-Edina at 10:45 am on Sunday under Morganne. If anyone else can't make it please let me know, they're very busy so I don't want us to have a bunch of no-shows the day of, I rather give them a heads up and adjust the reservation. We have a table for 11 reserved right now, and two high chairs (wasn't sure who was bringing kiddos, it shouldn't be a problem to add more if we need more.) Hope to see you Sunday!
  • Hi there!, Fox James was born last Saturday. I still kind of feel like I would like to come but I don't know if it's a good idea... I would be bringing him with me.

We have reservations at Salut-Edina at 10:45 am on Saturday under Morganne. If anyone else can't make it please let me know, they're very busy so I don't want us to have a bunch of no-shows the day of, I rather give them a heads up and adjust the reservation. We have a table for 11 reserved right now, and two high chairs (wasn't sure who was bringing kiddos, it shouldn't be a problem to add more if we need more.) Hope to see you Sunday!
    Thanks for coordinating! Just to clarify- it's for Sunday right? You said Saturday at 10:45 am.
  • I'm not going to make it either, Sorry!

• Yes! Baby brain, Sunday at 10:45! I'll edit the post. Sorry about that.
  • Have we decided on a time and place to meet? I am still interested in attending; however, my fabulous friend surprised me with a massage appt. in Woodbury at 10:30am on Sunday. Depending on what time we start brunch, I may be late.
  • @Andekat0921, yes, 10:45 at Salut in Edina.
  • @MorganneMpls‌ I won't be able to make it anymore :-( I forgot it was our fantasy football super bowl party, and we are hosting (talk about mommy brain)

I definitely want to make the next one, as long as it's not Jan 11 as I'll be out of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"