July 2014 Moms

Well visits - WWYD?

So DS2 had his 2 month appointment at 2 months and 3 weeks. He will be 5 months in 8 days, but doesn't have his 4 month appointment until Dec 1. I believe soem vaccines need to be taken so many months apart. Do you think it's work calling to doctor to try and get in sooner? Thankfully I have no worries or concerns about his health at this time so it's not like waiting that long is a huge concern at this time.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

Re: Well visits - WWYD?

• I would call and see if they have an earlier opening, like today.  His schedule delay will just prolong all of the other ones.  If he waits until Dec 1st, then he would have to turn right back around in a couple weeks for his 6 months shots(which isn't going to happen now).  I don't know why they put him so far out like that?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would call and see if they can get you in sooner.  If they can't, I would call the nurses line and express concern about the vaccines for 4mo and 6mo being only a few weeks apart.  They might be able to have the scheduler make room for you once they realize that you haven't been in since 2mo.  
    //

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

::formerly csmith - regular/lurker since Nov13:: 
  • Loading the player...
  • I would get in sooner and probably look for another pediatrician
    image.
  • I agree with the find another pediatrician. You need a doc that can see you in a timely manner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"