June 2013 Moms

Fruit/Veggie pouch users...

So A had her first fruit pouch today...yes I know I may be late to the game on these. I always want to get her used to eating the fruit and veggies in their non pureed form first which she loves them but these pouches look really convenient.

Alright ladies, where's the best place to get them? I hear they are pricey

Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fruit/Veggie pouch users...

• @cl8badb I've noticed like 75% of pouches have apples as the main ingredient, even if it's not listed on the front. I guess they are cheap and sweet.

Yup. This bugs me a lot, but now since they are more of a treat/snack at this point I'm just happy there are some veggies hidden in there. I finally found a pouch that was mainly veggies, but DD wouldn't eat it because she so used to all the apple/pear based ones.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • natalie115natalie115 member
    edited November 2014
    Target or wherever I'm doing my regular grocery shopping. We only use maybe 1 a day so they last us awhile.

ETA: I can almost always find coupons for the Gerber organic ones. You can just google the coupons or look in the Sunday paper

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"