Minnesota Babies
Options

Waxing!!

Hi ladies,

Anyone know of a good place in the SW Minn area (Edina, SLP, Bloomington) to get a brazilian wax?  I'm specifically looking for a place that does the hard wax-it's usually blue or green. With all the sensitivity going on down there, I thought I should go with the hard wax since it tends to hurt less.

Thanks!

Re: Waxing!!

• Options
    RedDDDRedDDD member
    edited November 2014
    I just started using these people and had a good experience.  Not sure what type of wax they use so I would call them.  They have locations all over
    European wax center
    www.waxcenter.com
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I think Urban Retreat does something like that; all of their supplies is natural... Possibly European wax clinic as well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love Waxing the City. They are amazing any half off your first service. I've been going there since July and hands down the best wax I've ever had. They have locations all over the metro.
  • Options
    @gaftgirl‌ - do they have the hard wax?
  • Options
    At European Wax now. They just sat me down and attempted a sales pitch. Pretty annoying but I cut her off after 3 seconds. They only do hard wax so we'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    Sorry just got the notification. Gawk! Yes. They receptionists are very nice and informed and happy to answer any questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hair growth should be at least 1/4 inch long. I usually wax every 4-5 weeks. I found costs range anywhere from $35 (The Refinery) to $60 (Hair District SLP). I think it's a matter of trying a couple places and see which esthetician/environment you feel most comfortable with.
  • Options
    I also recommend The Refinery!  I personally think its the best waxing place in the Twin Cities!  I hope others love it just as much as me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"