Girl? Ultrasound tech wasn't 100% sure

Mhayes927Mhayes927 member
edited November 2014 in January 2015 Moms

Answers

• Options
    There's an arrow pointing between the legs
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to help you but I opened the photo and can't even tell the photo is a baby let alone where the sex parts would be.  If the ultrasound tech can't tell we definitely can't tell.  I would paint the walls neutral/white/beige :-)  Sorry you did not get a good photo.
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • Options
    Wow, thanks everyone. Very helpful.
  • Options
    Mhayes927 said:
    Wow, thanks everyone. Very helpful.
    I'm just not sure what you wanted to hear. I don't think anyone on here is an ultrasound tech. If your tech wasn't 100% sure, then I would go ahead and paint the nursery a neutral color just in case, since that seems to be your primary concern.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    You didn't have to reply if you couldn't see what was in the picture. Again, this was just for fun... I thought. Sorry if this "annoyed" anyone.
  • Options
    She cropped out the cat!

• Options
    It looks like a gargoyle that's having projectile vomiting.
  • Options
    No, I'm good. I can see that I'm clearly not welcome to share my experience or openly ask any questions I may have. Sorry to intrude.
  • Options
    I suggest going to another tech with a more updated machine. This far along, I'm not sure why the picture isn't very clear. The clarity looks as bad as the machine from the turn of the century that the midwife in town uses. 
  • Options

Mhayes927 said:

No, I'm good. I can see that I'm clearly not welcome to share my experience or openly ask any questions I may have. Sorry to intrude.

Ah, lighten up. I'm not sure what you expected...and we all gave nice suggestions of what to do if you wanted to make sure the nursery was painted appropriately. Did you want us to just say 'definitely a girl! Bring on the pink!'?

Then she would come back and yell at us for being wrong. ..

• Options
    Again, I saw no harm in asking but apparently it was just ridiculous to ask. You all made me feel very welcomed to the group. Thank you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options

@MusicFanatic‌ I'm sorry your husband doesn't love you enough to do this for you.. leave this picture around to drop hints for turkey day?

@ladyamanuet‌ I feel the same way.. that's why I'm glad I'm usually on the mobile site so I don't have to see it!

We already had turkey day in canada.
    I got ripped off.
    He can make amends on US turkey day! He owes you!

• Options
    Sorry, I still see cock and balls. You asked.

TTC since August 2011 Me: 31 DH: 33
    May-September 2012: Monitored cycles with Letrozole
    October 2012: Cancelled IUI
    April 2014: IVF #1 w/ ICSI
    ER: 4/15 ET: 4/20 Beta #1 4/29: 54 Beta#2 5/1: 90 
    1st ultrasound: 5/13 (6w1d): HB 103 2nd Ultrasound: 5/22 (7w3d) HB 151

• Options
    We didn't find out with our first, and painted one wall blue. SHE was a girl, and wow-her favourite colour was, and still is, blue! 

Oh and J15 rocks.
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Options
    So, does TB let you delete photos now? I always thought they were up permanently once you posted them.

Sorry I missed it!
  • Options
    I think you can edit and delete photos within 30 days after posting. Right? Anything older, and you're out of luck!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    saiven said:
    Again, I saw no harm in asking but apparently it was just ridiculous to ask. You all made me feel very welcomed to the group. Thank you. Have a lovely day.
    Oh hon. Next time you decide to join a online community, maybe introduce yourself first? Then maybe, when you think about posting something ridiculous, the friends you would have made would kindly steer you away from doing do.
    Ah, so that's why y'all are opposed to everything I post...
  • Options
    @Mhayes927 have you considered going to a place that does 3d u/s? That's what I would suggest :-)
    *loss and BFP mentioned*
    Me: Endo & No Tubes 
    DH: perfect!
    IVF#1 (Sept 2013) Long Lupron Protocol
               17 retrieved, 15 fert, 1 perfect blast trans, 10 frozen
                BFP--Ended-- Blighted Ovum
    FET#2 Tentative Sched: Start meds CD1=Feb 1, ET= Feb 19-20
              One Grade 4AA Blast transferred, 5dpt- BFP HPT, 6dpt- line darker
              Beta #1- 50, Beta #2- 30
              BFN- Chemical preg
    FET#3 CD1-4/11, start Injections on CD13, ET scheduled- 4/29
             CD12 u/s & bw- Lining 8.7, estrogen 335, cleared for ET in one week!
             CD19 ET- Two Grade 4AA Blast transferred one with assisted hatching
             4dpt- POAS = BFP!....POAS everyday after = DARKER! FX!
             Beta #1- 703!  Beta #2- 4,004! 
             First U/S, 5wk0d- TWO gest sacs, Both with yolk sacs and a fetal pole both measuring 3d ahead!
    ((Thank you LORD, praying these LO grow, grow, grow!)) 
    **Due date Jan 14th- Boy/Girl twins**

imageimage

• Options
    I have no comment for the OP because I cannot see the photo nor am I a trained tech. I just had to comment to say you ladies are so awesome! Reading through this post made me giggle and I was having a bad day until I read this thread! :):):)  

• Options
    I missed the whole initial post. I wish we had gotten a QFP. Oh well. The subsequent discussion was amusing. :-) 

• Options

I missed the whole initial post. I wish we had gotten a QFP. Oh well. The subsequent discussion was amusing. :-) 

I got the qfp... just not the picture. But there was definitely a cat in her ute

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"