March 2014 Moms
Options

Holiday Dressy Apparel

Where are you guys buying LO's holiday dressy clothes? I've been looking around online and was surprised the places I normally shop don't really have dressy stuff. But like Sears and JCPenney do. Not sure where else I'm missing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holiday Dressy Apparel

• Options
    I also didn't see much where I normally shop (carters, gap, Gymboree) but I found a pretty Christmas dress at Macy's today. And it was 50% off!
    TTC since December 2011
    Me: 29 ovulatory disorder
    DH: 30 MFI - low everything

IUI #1: 11/5/12 BFN
    December IUI cancelled due to cyst
    IUI #2: 1/8/13 BFN

IVF in April 2013 transferred one beautiful blast on 4/13
    Beta #1 4/22: BFP!! 33 Beta #2 54 Beta #3 70 Beta #4 83 Beta #5 105. Possible ectopic, MTX and M/C 5w4d

FET 6/21 - Beta #1: 79 BFP!! Beta #2: 253 U/S 7/12: saw the sac! U/S #2 7/19 great heartbeat of 127!! U/S #3 heartbeat of 154! U/S #4 graduated to OB

EDD 3/9/14

imageimage

• Options
    I bought a red dress, white cardigan, and white tights from carters online. I bought silver sparkling shoes from old navy online. Getting excited for holiday pictures!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our holiday outfit is red tights, green cord dress, white Peter Pan shirt under, black Mary Janes. Found a cute red velvet headband today.

Also has a red coat.
  • Options
    Thanksging I ordered her an embroidered shirt says her name and has a turkey

Bought almost a year ago on clearance at babies r Us red dress was $3.00 originally $34 ;) I don't know when she is going to wear the dress now other than for pics but oh well

Also we are having a pajama party on xmas day, i havent gotten them yet.

I made all of her headbands to match
  • Options
    Jcp has some good qpons out for this weekend if anyone is going there
  • Options
    Kohls and gymbo have a pretty good selection for baby boys. I remember when I was shopping for DS 3 years ago at this age there were literally hundreds of girls dresses and like 2 baby boy dress outfits. It has gotten much better!
  • Options
    Got a cute fair isle print sweater dress at Gymboree for DD2, and a lacy tunic and sparkly tights from Old Navy for DD1. In years past, I've gotten "fancy" stuff at Boston Store - velvet/taffeta dresses, etc, for decent prices.
  • Options
    Sadly, I've seen little girl stuff everywhere, but it's slim pickings on boy stuff.

Also, we finally found an 18 month 'First Christmas' onesie.
    Do you know how hard it is to find that in 18 months?!?! The store staff laugh when you ask that.

Like I got laughed at when I asked for a 12 month 'Big Brother' onesie.
    They said, 'no one needs that'.

They...we're wrong... :-w
  • Options
    I'm putting my kid in a sweater vest with a long sleeve flannel onesie and gray pants.  I might be divorced after the sweater vest thing...

• Options
    @Kkraus11‌
    Yes, we found a sweater, but MIL keeps the house so warm that we all overheat. She is afraid the kids will get cold. I keep opening the patio door for cool fresh air.

A onesie is perfect. Now we just need to find a shirt for DS1. It seems Walmart and Target only have girl stuff right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"