One & Done: Only child

Intro

Hi all!  I'm a long-time lurker, and until fairly recently was pretty middle-of-the-road about being OAD, probably 50/50.  I guess I'm still technically on the fence, but definitely more like 80/20 toward being OAD.  A little about me: I'm a 33 year old mom to an awesome 18 month old DD and have been married to my wonderful DH for 10 years.  I had a very easy pregnancy and uneventful labor and delivery, but have found that my anxiety level after becoming a parent has skyrocketed.  Baby fever has taken over my BMB, and I honestly have not really had much of a desire at all to expand my family.  I never thought that I would ever want to be OAD, but the more time that passes, the more complete my little family of 3 feels.  I have a career in medicine that I love, and I really feel that having one child gives me more freedom to focus on both career and family.  Not only that, but whoa daycare is expensive!  I've read some really great articles about having an only child, and this board seems like a really supportive group of people, so I'm hoping to stick around here :)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"