September 2013 Moms
Options

Arriving On Time

edited November 2014 in September 2013 Moms

When you and little one have somewhere to go, how do you get there on time?  I wasn't always the most punctual person before LO was born but now I have all his stuff to get ready it's even worse.  I would love some tips, tricks or strategies if you have them.  TIA!

Re: Arriving On Time

• Options
    Keep the diaper bag all packed and stocked always (except for food obviously). I always restock ASAP once I am back home because otherwise I tend to forget. Get a lot of things ready the night before if you have someplace to go in the morning. Plan to be ready to leave the house 30 minutes before I'd actually really have to leave, this one's huge for me because I'm usually then ready to go on time.
  • Options
    I am always on time (expect when my MIL wants us to go to church) even when I know the people we are meeting will be 20 minutes late.

Diaper bag always packed and ready to go.
    Snacks/food/drinks packed. Cold stuff ready to go in fridge.
    Clothes for DS and myself ready the night before.
    Never count on DH to help with getting DS ready. Less stress this way. It is easier to it myself. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I absolutely hate being late for anything so, like everyone else said, I pack everything the night before. For the most part our diaper bag is usually ready to go so the night before I just throw in an empty sippy cup for daycare and her pouches and get everything cold all organized to grab and go in the morning.

I always place her coat, shoes and hat on top of the diaper bag the night before.

I get her outfit out and ready on the change table the night before too. Sometimes I get my outfit ready if I have time.
  • Options
    I always keep diaper bag ready to go except for food. I also now buy horizon brand milk sip ups. I knew 2 in fridge at 1 time and grab as I need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"